2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

That’s the nice thing 'bout spring storms, they melt away quickly…

1 Like

Makes for a nice weekend though.

1 Like

We didn’t get much again this year here, snow blowed the drive 2 or 3 times in the last 3 seasons… Did you ever get a load of wood chips yet? been considering signing up for some

1 Like

Nope not yet, but I expected it to take a bit up here. You don’t have anything to lose by signing up.

2 Likes

Keep us posted, and enjoy your snowy weekend… Got to roll on. later

2 Likes

Heavy rain all day here, Looking forward to spring. Good day to get some tent chores done.

1 Like

It actually looks like it’s picked up more out there. I bet we get over 18 inches if this keeps up, I don’t think 2 feet is out of the question.

2 Likes

The view from my front window is gross. :face_with_head_bandage: Stay warm and dry, folks!

11 Likes

Sounds like the chains might have to get busted out in march.

3 Likes

Definitely a good day to still have snows on.

2 Likes

That was a good one.

14 Likes

Snowcone time :grin:

3 Likes

Perfect hash making time , got the weed sitting outside in a tote to chill out and will be washing this afternoon in the Old wooden garage (non-insulated, non attached no door) got quite few inches of slush / snow yesterday

6 Likes

Here’s my garden out of my bathroom window.

Xplanted my freezeland ibls, and my freeze 7. Cloning and sexing in the next few weeks.

9 Likes

Are those Freezeland from AK BB?

2 Likes

Yes, yes they are. They were gifted to me by a member on riu to make some f2s. I have more of his freeze 7 cross I need to pop as soon as I get some space.

5 Likes

Very cool. Will you be doing a jounral for them?

2 Likes

I will now, wasn’t sure if there would be any intrest in my tinkering and rambling.

2 Likes

Absolutely, I’m looking to cross Freezeland to MOB. Would you like a few Mother of Berries snips to pollinate with Freezeland

9 Likes

Super friendly helpful thing going here on OG. Ramble away definitely include pictures!!

2 Likes