2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

Who in their right mind would say no to that? I can send you some pollen from the freezeland. I also have mocha berry f2s that will be done soon, and mocha berry pollen if you are interested.

I thought mob is just a pheno of freezeland. It was the freezeland (Jerry berry cut) crossed with blueberry. Sounds like an interesting project.

Actually anyone on this thread wants any

mocha berry f2 (ready in 4 weeks)
Freezeland f2. (In progress)

Lmk. I’ll have some freeze 7 ready for next season too. That’s freezeland X serious 7

10 Likes

Shoot me a pm and I’ll get you some cuts.

2 Likes

how is the mocha berry I received a 5 pack from secret santa here. I like GSD and Copa genetics !! Have you run it outside yet?

5 Likes

I haven’t run it outside yet. The one I ran inside is a good stone. It makes everything just awesome. Hard to describe aside from stoned contentment. She’s a stretchy beast, but I’m trying to find a shorter female in the f2’s. She’ll be going outside this year for sure.

I have a fairly high tolerance, so not much touches me. Mocha berry gives me hope that I’m on the right track

5 Likes

@Kami grab them so I can live vicariously through you :rofl:

3 Likes

The northern lights will be visible to northern New England tonight and tomorrow and the skys should be clear

10 Likes

Awesome, hope I’m north enough!

1 Like

Busy day today. The cold weather is good for some things took advantage of it and used snow instead if ice.

15 Likes

Looks Yummy :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Busy day for you!!! Looks like a great yield

1 Like

Worm moon too. Looking close to the horizon the next 2 nights.

2 Likes

Woooooo. Time to get excited.

3 Likes

A couple Sundae Drivers up potted to 1 gallon bags.

4 Likes

Got some mob cuts, thanks @JustANobody! I’ll be dusting them with freezeland ibl and passing them out. Pm me to get on the new england/upstate ny mailing list.

Just cloned my freeze 7 and put it in flower this morning. Hope we get a girl so I can get the clones outside. I’ll find a male and make f2s this summer while they are outside.

11 Likes

What Mazar are you growing, landrace or commercial? Mazar is one of my favorites and my go to sleep medicine. I’ve grown a couple landrace in my greenhouse. Might again this year!

4 Likes

I lived in that area most of my life.

2 Likes

Ha! used to be the only place colder than Old forge was Glens Falls! I remember walking to work when it was -35F!! Don’t miss those days!

4 Likes

:musical_note: Enchanted Forest - Water Safariiii! :musical_note:
-----Where The Fun Never Stops! :musical_note:

3 Likes

Took the kids there a few times. We got them their own room at some dumpy hotel, they were on top of the world then lol, so was I

3 Likes

Peepers are out tonight.

6 Likes