2024 Veterans giveaway donations

Awesome @420noob , I will put up the stamps and you can let me know about the seeds. Thanks for the support. :v:

5 Likes

I’ll donate a 10 pack of CBD Critical Mass, from Phoenix seeds
For Insomnia, Migraines, Muscle Spasm, Pain.
Send to you?

7 Likes

If they want them, I have them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Approximately how many veterans have signed up each year?

6 Likes

Just shy of 40 last year…

4 Likes

We got 34 the first year and 30 this year.

8 Likes

Thanks for your support @freed111 :v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson can i donate some cash to help fund stamps? My grandfather is a vietnam vet and is 1000% the reason i started my growing journey

8 Likes

Ok, then in that case…
Put me down for 30 pucks of Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems!:slightly_smiling_face:
If our vets want em. If they’ve already got them, I could probably find something else to share if they don’t want more. :wink:

12 Likes

Sure can @seeds2weeds, I put it on the list but with no dollar amount until you provide one. Shipping costs are a big part of this so that’s great, thanks for your support.

That’s amazing @blowdout2269 , thanks for supporting the cause bud. This has been a great success and will be a yearly event. Just a small way to say thanks to the veterans who sacrificed to give us the world we live in. I fell it gives them not only some acknowledgement but also some medicine to grow which is amazing.

12 Likes

@DougDawson i really dont know anything about stamps, how much would be a useful amount?

4 Likes

Veterans deserve it!
Many have sacrificed their friends, family, careers, and their sanity for the privilege to serve their country. Some have given the ultimate sacrifice. Those men and women should never be forgotten.
I’m honored to make a donation the these brave and selfless souls!
:peace_symbol::heart:

9 Likes

It’s all useful @seeds2weeds. There will be many donners from this great community so just give what you feel and all will be well. Any shipping money we end up short on in this event will get covered by me.

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the donations coming in.
A big Thank you to all the vets for their sacrifice big or small.

To give ya’ll some idea of what the cost was last year per envelope was about $2.30 . I hope this isn’t stepping on any toes. Just a helpful hint…
:v:

12 Likes

@Bobgrows & @DougDawson
Lemmi know when, where, and what you need from me to make it easiest on ya. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not at all, that’s great information. Thanks @Bobgrows , you are one of the greats here on OG and I am proud to know you. :v:

6 Likes

I would like to donate $25. Glad to help! Thank you Doug for everything you do for us !

10 Likes

Will do. First I will compile the list. Then make a plan and go from there. We started with lots of time to sort this out.

4 Likes

You make a girl blush… :relaxed:
Thank you for the compliment !:v:

7 Likes

Fur…lol. :crazy_face:

4 Likes