2ND Auto Grow 3 Sourgirls 3 White widows

The 2 White Widows are climbing faster then the 3 SourGirls this time around.

Didn’t get much from my first white or sour my first for grow ever =(

@Floyd @Eagles009 @Techworm @DougDawson @anon62804309

10 Likes

Looking good bud. The yields will increase with your experience but the buds you got look good to me. Shoot for quality over quantity, the latter will come in time.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag

1 Like

Looks great. You came a very long way and a short period of time my friend you need to give yourself a pat on the back. If I was there I would give you one my friend and then I’ll tell you the fire that s… up. :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like you grew a sprout in yo brain. :joy: :joy:. Once it gets started it never stops. I didn’t recognize your avatar. You need to educate me on wax you made. What color machine was that?

1 Like

As far as normal autos…out of all i tried …seedsman northern lights was really good and constant …and more flower per plant than others i have had. Another thing is in regs…white widow is a low yield plant. So that will be a trait you will see in its auto children.

2 Likes

Second try at some Fruity Pebbles Bubble Hash.

7 Likes

Thats quite a bit of hash. :yum:

2 Likes

I was gifted some from a friend that had a big collection built up. He was to lazy to wash it so i bought some bags and yeah very soar today :wink:

2 Likes

Nice. Looks great

1 Like

Looks fairly clean. No green. Nice! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Dude, can we be friends?

2 Likes

@Andrexl @anon98660487 @DougDawson Anyone familiar with FIMing one Autos. I have had mixed reviews and posts abour Fiming and toping Autos. Thought about Fiming but wanted to see options and if its worth it even.

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey bud. I dont recommend topping or fiming autos since you cant veg longer to allow plants to recover. It can be done but I feel it does more harm than good with autos.

4 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes i think i will hold off, a buddy of mine said to try it on eone. Id rather take my changes on a longer veg cycled strain.

3 Likes

It is definitely possible to do but I would save such techniques for photos. The idea is when you hurt them with such techniques you can veg the photo longer to allow recovery. Than you can top multiple times and allow plant to heal before flipping to flower. With an auto it is on a set timer so energy it would spend on budding is used for healing which will likely hurt your yield in the end.

3 Likes

My most successful autos were the three i let grow with zero training. Some lst would have been beneficial but the lack of hst was also, apparently, beneficial.

3 Likes

Of course we can! I have made a bunch in a short time here =)

Happy Grow On =) !!

3 Likes

I am not experienced to give you a proper No or Yes,but,as far as I know,It Is very not a good idea or viable option to do this to an auto strain as what you desire Is to let Them grow as much as you can before they stop growing in size and start to flower.
Yes I am doing my very First full of trouble run with an auto strain,I Discovered something new everyday :slight_smile:
Happy growing lads

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Stop by and show progress anytime =)

2 Likes