2ND Auto Grow 3 Sourgirls 3 White widows

I’m with you on this. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

@Floyd and @DougDawson thanks again. Love how i can come here with a ? and have more then enough to go off of!

2 Likes

It is my pleasure. I ask many questions here from all the knowledgeable people. Individually we are flawed but as a group we know everything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

18/6 for me, only people i know that typically run 24hr for autos either have a cold environment where they need the heat, or just don’t have a timer.

4 Likes

18/6 or even better 20/4

2 Likes

Been a few days =) life’s been crazy but here is a update =)

7 Likes

I run all autos on 12-12 lighting never had a problem

3 Likes

12 hours light and 12 rest?

2 Likes

Yeah,I grew photo plants before I grew autos,when I first started growing autos someone told me to run them on 12-12 lighting so I always have

3 Likes

So I could run my current auto with 7 h sunlight direct and then 5 h in my grow shit box?

3 Likes

Proabbly ive never grow outdoor

3 Likes

I could try then,many thanks and very LUCK with the babes <3

2 Likes

Here we are buds,

looks like the white widow is taking off more than the SourGirl. Last grow it was reversed . Also looks like tomorrow ill have the 5th node and LST will begin =) Last grow i bough some garden wire. Its not super thick and was concerned about that messing with any stems.

And also i got this incase …

@Floyd @Techworm @Eagles009 @Mr.Sparkle and anyone else i didnt tag.

All input for this grow would be appreciated =)

Thanks everyone!!

5 Likes

Looking good brother! Happy girls. You happy with the node spacing? Backing light off some would give them some legs. If that’s something you wanted.

2 Likes

Just came back to look at my beginning part of grow and these still look amazing !!

2 Likes

Thanks bro and thank you for you!
Im currently on 18/6 for light.
Is that what you mean by backing off light or actually ​pulling the light u away some from them?
Lol you already know im bad with this wording =) Greener then green thumb mageee

3 Likes

Yeah I meant physically pulling the light up, or dimming would save a few bucks and do the same thing.

1 Like

Ok cool i will most deff dim that a little, also how high from the tip of the biggest widow should go?

1 Like

No idea brother. You gotta play with it til they grow how you want them to. I like ~1 inch node spacing.

Full brightness maybe 48" then maybe 24" fully dimmed. I also don’t know how dim your light actually goes. 20% 5% ?

2 Likes

Ill get some pics of what i think it should be =)

Thanks bro, off for an outdoor adventure w/ the Fam =)

2 Likes