2nd Grow, first from clone

Been giving the plants nothing but water straight from the tap as an experiment for the past week. No sitting or acclimating to room temp just straight from the faucet to the jugs to the plants. The plants seem to be loving it although my tap water is pretty great compared to other parts of the city. Everyone has recovered from the heat/light stress and is stretching up through the scrog. Very excited for this run now when i compare it to my first run.

3 Likes

The pictures really dont do this canopy justice. The plants are LOVING their tap water treatment haha green and perky all around :grin:

5 Likes

Week 3 of flower. Still just clean tap water since beginning of flower.

3 Likes

Little lights out action on these witches :wink:

4 Likes

They are absolutly gorgeous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning: they have certainly come a long way from where they started thats for sure haha

1 Like

Bwitched going into week 4 strong

4 Likes

Week 5

4 Likes

First day of week 6. 2-3 weeks to go!

4 Likes

love seeing how these girls went from looking like they were on their last leg to 6.5 weeks in and looking like super models. lol

Good job @PrimalPractitioner keep it up!

1 Like

@Eddie.saw Thanks man! Its been a trip watching them thrive when i thought theyd die for sure lol my best grow yet. Hoping they stay strong in the final few weeks.

2 Likes

Took some lights off shots the other day of the 3 different phenos coming from this run. This first one is by far my favorite so i post a full plant pic of it as well to show its true beauty haha

These next 2 phenos are aiiight but nothin like the first

5 Likes

very nice looking flowers!!!

1 Like

Thank you! Cant wait to see how they plump up in these final weeks haha

1 Like

First day of week 8 and these ladies are lookin fiiiiiine. Had to add some extra support on some lowers that were breaking their necks already so it should be a nice harvest :grinning:

7 Likes

First day of week 9

6 Likes

Number 6 faded to a nice purple starting from inside the buds and working its way out to the leaves. Love it.

4 Likes

Final shots before the chop

And some shots of after the chop.
This plant is number 6.

These buds are from 3 and 10

6 Likes

Nice harvest! Can’t wait to read the smoke report.

1 Like

Thank you @dank-a-saurus ! Ill post smoke report and final weights in a couple weeks once everythings dried and cured for at least a week or so.

1 Like