3 Bears OG Comparative Grow 🐻🐻🐻

damn sorry to hear mate, that’s strange for sure, maybe they got irradiated and sterilized along the way some how :confused:

3 Likes

What is confusing is that the first pack i got from Tiger but, the other pack i got directly from Mephisto…

1 Like

the one i germinated kinda struggled a bit too at first, but i think because temp. was only 60* it took 5 days to come up… maybe try planting them anyway

3 Likes

I am gonna use the little tent for vegging and when i move the plants to the big tent, then i will run some autos in there u know. For now, i am set bro.

I dunno what happened.

2 Likes

Excellent progress @ryasco and getting frosty now… l :eyes:king really nice :+1:, i told you yours would do well …! How long do you reckon now…?
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

2 Likes

Thank you! I have no clue. Ha! Ha! This is the first time i have ever grown Auto’s so i am playing it by ear. A uneducated guess would be a week or so. :grin:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The curse is broken and one of the 3 Bears OG sprouted and it’s looking healthy. If it shows vigorosity it will be vegged indoors and flowered outside. Not that i can flip it but it will be on 20/4 indoors the first three weeks and then under the big halide to finish.

Nice looking seedling too!
Big girls showing the ropes.

At least i can say it wasn’t a total failure. I felt bad about it u know. Now no more.

:bear::bear::bear: Here we go!

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Alright! You finally get to grow one out. Ha! Ha! After all it was your idea. :grin:

2 Likes

That is in part why i felt terrible about it man. But i am gonna grow it in coco husks on a hempy cup.

I will sprout some more autos now to fill the tent, i need three more plants to acompany this one in the 4x2x6.

Hmmm.

3 Likes

Should be fun, i look forward to the adventure.

2 Likes

yes my 3bog is starting to outgrow it’s solo cup and 11w LED bulb. my HLG driver arrived hopefully my new tent and LEDs show up this week as well so i can get them set up this weekend :smiley: it’s under 12/12 lighting right now…

3 Likes

3 Bears around 61 days.

8 Likes

Almost time to cut her down…

2 Likes

here’s my 3bog at 32 days… was stunted for first 3 weeks but growing nice now! my driver and 4x4 tent showed up but unfortunately friday and monday are holidays so i don’t think my LED boards will be showing up this weekend :frowning:

this is the light i’ve been using and how it’s set up for now … (and my c99 x BB beside it)

6 Likes

woohoo!! DHL pulled through with the clutch right at the end of the day!! damn i forgot to order ratchet straps to hang them with though :smiley: time to set up my new tent and lights, now my 3bear OG and other seedling can have 18/6 or 20/4 instead of running 12/12 on the flowering tents timer !

5 Likes

So @legalcanada, where’d you buy those man? May i know?

This is for your 3 Bears OG right?

1 Like

i think its called meijiu LED, chinese manufacturer. i pretended i was only placing a sample order just to test quality and performance before placing a large order in the future, hoping they would send me the high quality diodes for the sample :joy: i ordered same as my QBs (304 diode and 3500k spectrum) so i can compare. unfortunately i only have a smartphone lux meter to test them with but it should be very similar output.

i got a 2nd 4x4 tent so im going to use it for vegging in and yes i’ll prob always have a few autoflowers growing in it… i’ll be transplanting my 3bear OG into a 3 gallon fabric pot and putting it in the tent under these boards… should be ~350w total between the two of them which should be lots for vegging under

2 Likes

You sly dog!

HAHAHAHAHA I love it man! They would do that yes!

HppHrvst

1 Like

She looks really good. Nice. Mechelle x

2 Likes

same situation for myself, but gonna out fit my new cab as much as i can till i have them on hand, Pre wiring and all as i already had my ballast on hand.

interested to see the new tent

Edit: wooo board have arrived, read that post afterwards lol

3 Likes