3 Bears OG Comparative Grow 🐻🐻🐻

Final weigh in 3BOG add 14 grams to this gave my buddy added to what is already total harvest of 319 grams from 3 plants of some FIRE SMOKE Thx everyone for letting me join in on this comparison still have 2 beans that will be grown in 7 gallon pots

6 Likes

Amazing man! Enjoy.

:bear::bear::bear:

1 Like

wow like 3/4 LB very respectable numbers!!! i think my soil i tried to use was too compact or something, causing the root too hard to penetrate… will go get pictures but i think i’m going to have to try with my last seed in coco

heres the 3BOG 10 days after planting… :frowning: i think combination of too compact soil, temperature was too low at bottom of tent, and lil guy was overshadowed by the big girls above him

for comparison here is a c99 x BB which was beside him, this seed was germinated 14 days ago …

this is the canopy they were underneath, they were both sitting on top of the soil of one of these pots.

so i’ve moved them outside the tent and closer to a heater and given them their own lil LED light… let’s hope they start to take off a bit more… if they don’t i’ll transplant the lil guys

3 Likes

@legalcanada bud, did you pull the helmet off.? Looks like that might stunt/ed the fker , I hope it bounces back but I’d soak your other seed just in case that one doesn’t do well…
Good luck and happy growing,bro…

Gaz

1 Like

it looks like someboby nibbled the leaves off! You’ll be waiting weeks for it to grow new ones.

2 Likes

yeah, 7 days after it came above the soil. i think i didn’t prepare the soil very well. i’ve never grown with soil. i emptied the bag and mixed in perlite, put it in the cup then watered it and planted the seed. but after i watered it the first time it turned in to like a solid brick of mud

2 Likes

what type of soil did you use? It could just be a fluke. From here the soil mix looks fine but if you say it’s compacting too much you may need something more coarse in texture.

2 Likes

premier potting soil from walmart, it worked out to like 1$ / gallon. i also think its been around 60* at the floor of my tent so moving them closer to the heater should help out too i think. oh shit i just realized this is an autoflower isn’t it? :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I just ordered 5 3 bears OG from the Vault today what great guys they are thank you George you the man👍

7 Likes

Hey @legalcanada yes it’s an auto, but I have started auto’s in small pots too - wait til they’re a bit bigger & up-pot to final pot/s ,and then the roots will spread out then you should be good to grow.! Good luck bud
Gaz

3 Likes

The Three Bears is getting denser.

8 Likes

There looking so nice n frosty … Mechelle x

4 Likes

@ryasco, Another month or so and that’ll be a good bit thicker and frostier, and probably finished… nice looking plants :seedling: bud …
Happy growing,
Gaz
Ps. Lots of frost already…

4 Likes

Thank you @MBSeeds and @Gaz29! :grin:

I think 3/30 is 64 days or so, so today is 45 days if that gives you some more info @Gaz29.

5 Likes

haha yes my only concern was it was so stunted at the beginning due to 60* temperatures and poor lighting

this is 3BOG at 20 days from planting… i think i fucked up

5 Likes

My 3 bog at 10 days old. 5 more ordered

4 Likes

@legalcanada , It could bounce back, took me 47 days for an auto Sour Livers to start flowering once…
so still time for it to catch up , in fact I have a Sour Livers auto that is still not flowering :arrow_lower_right: but I flipped it to 12/12 and still only pre-flowers…

Good luck with this bud and Happy growing,
Gaz

4 Likes

here she is at day 25, the top leafset is only two :joy:

2 Likes

These are 55 days i believe. 3 Bears OG

7 Likes

Hello gang

A few weeks back i received repo seeds from Mephisto, cos the pack i got was bad. Germination non existant.

I think i have been cursed with the 3 Bears OG, tried sprouting 6 different seeds and nothing happened.

I am giving up on the attemp to germinate those seeds.

Sorry guys, i hate to give up. I usually get 100% germination with my seeds.

HppHrvst

3 Likes