3 Bears OG Comparative Grow šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»

The more the merrier! :grin:

2 Likes

I believe we need to wait for renovations to take place right? Do you have an idea when you;ll be able to run them in January?

2 Likes

More than likely Iā€™ll be done by the end of December, it should be fine. When you said they were in the mail i started planning.

2 Likes

They are packed yes, i havenā€™t sent them, but the will be there b4 the end of the yearā€¦ I suggest we start on the 1st in synchronous with the new year. That means iā€™ll be soaking the seeds on New Years eve to plant them after they show tails in paper towels, that should take about 48 hoursā€¦

3 Likes

Ill do my dam best to be ready for the firstā€¦ Gives me some extra motivation tooā€¦ Worst comes to worst I germinate before the room is done, still gives me a couple extra weeks

I really need an ozone generator to kill all the mold and bugs, otherwise I could be ready sooner, thatā€™s just not in the budget for What I want to do so it means more elbow grease

@MadScientist how many did you end up getting?

2 Likes

i wonder if that means my package cleared customs?! cause i didnā€™t receive them yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Honestly, My baggie came with 6 beans, and Iā€™m donating 3 to @ryasco so we all participate in this.

2 Likes

Aww thatā€™s the growing spirit! Your too good but it suites you well

2 Likes

wow bro so generous of you! the more the merrier!! i wonder if someone else would be interested in popping 3 for january

2 Likes

id be happy to spread 3 someoneā€™s way as well. Assuming the package arrives

2 Likes

That would make for two more people, and also a group effort to make it happen, i am sure we will have fun doing it.

1 Like

i know @2tokejoke was asking for some autoā€™s to trade to run in his new grow bucket, iā€™m sending him auto northern lights, but if he was interested or able to take part in this autoflower grow off next year i could send him 3 of these ones too (assuming they arrive :smiley: )

4 Likes

Letā€™s hope he wants to do the comparative with us and tag alongā€¦ That would be awesomeā€¦

I suggest we start on the Monday January the 8th, to allow time for packages to arrive due to the holidays always delaying themā€¦

How do you see it @George_The_Vault?

3 Likes

Very good, I like the date so far

1 Like

They will be with you way before then but sounds good, allows all to get prepared :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well then, itĀ“s settled. January 8th which is Monday we will start the comparative grow. Thanks to all participating!

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to do thisā€¦ Your beans were sent last night @ryasco, i paid for faster delivery due to the holidays, but if everybody agrees, we could start on the 1stā€¦ LOL

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing mine should arrive by then, they should because the vault was super fast for my giveaway. But damn I got work to do. These will probably be grown under CFL for a little while until I can afford a bigger light, GrowPBLMS

2 Likes

I have seen people do impressive things under CFLs man! Donā€™t be discouraged. Youā€™ll do great i am sureā€¦

@2tokejoke agreed to participate so hopefully iā€™ll receive monday and ship half out to him

1 Like