3 Bears OG Comparative Grow šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»

Very cool legal, this is going to be fun

@MadScientist ill keep my head up, I have some led light bulbs somewhere so I can use those too if worst comes to it and build a light for like 30 bucks

1 Like

Yes sir legal Cā€¦i wanna participate for sureā€¦

yes of course hopefully iā€™ll receive the seeds next week. this is jut a comparative grow and not a contest or anything tho, just for fun!

1 Like

You would be welcome to, but we got the seeds counted and the timing and allā€¦ I am sure you can find another contest/testers to take part in. I will tag you to get some beans.

Any guidlines??.do i gotta grow these in the tent or can i put them in the bucket???im gonna start a thread and post pictures i ened up finding a great odd 8 gallon bucketā€¦more room .same hightā€¦

1 Like

You can participate if you want to, but do you have any Mephistoā€™s 3 Bears OG seeds?

We are all going to grow the same seeds!

yes iā€™m sending him some bro!

1 Like

I understand madscientistā€¦legal is sending me some.i see its short timingā€¦but everything should work outā€¦i would love to participate in this comparativeā€¦but i sure wont hinder or impede on this if the mail lags ill jump on the next one.thanks .

2 Likes

Oh man that is awesome, i am sure that you can make it by the 8thā€¦ Thanks to @legalcanada for the support.

The more the merrier, says @ryasco!

2 Likes

@2tokejoke i donā€™t really think the start date is that important, we are just wanting to coordinate for fun, but no matter when you grow them you are required to post updates in this thread, that is the only stipulation for receiving the beans!

2 Likes

Even tho it is not a requirement, it would be awesome if could all start on the same date. Me personally, would prefer to see everyones advancement based on their resources and skill. Best way to do that is by having some synchronicity. But yeah, it;s only for fun, and also as a way of saying thanks to @George_The_Vault for letting us have the beans.

Cool!

5 Likes

@Gaz29 brother we are doing a comparative grow here too! we are going to try plant together at start of new year but either way you should post some updates in this thread too :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck folks :bear:

2 Likes

@legalcanada bud, i can hang on to a couple of 3 bears and crack them when you all doā€¦ so, I guess you can court me in on our wee comparative here on OGā€¦ how many members are committed.? Count me in anywayā€¦ sounds good fun ā€¦ :+1:
Gaz

4 Likes

@MadScientist @ryasco @2tokejoke @GumbyBuds and myself so far. my seeds still havenā€™t got here yet though, if theyā€™re not here by the end of next week iā€™ll have to order a pack.

i sure hope my address isnā€™t flagged or something, i have valuable genetics coming to me from a few different people in the states right now that i wonā€™t be able to get again elsewhere

5 Likes

@legalcanada, bud why donā€™t you email jack or @George_The_Vault and ask if there are many more 3 bears for a small comparative grow on Overgrow ( a couple each for every entry ).? I myself have a couple so donā€™t need any, but if they still have some, then I reckon theyā€™ll send them no problem, theyā€™re good guys ā€¦! Hopefully itā€™ll be sorted soonā€¦
Gaz

2 Likes

They actually sent the last ones to us, i am sharing with ryasco and i believe Legal is sharing too. Letā€™s just wait until the beans arrive and everyone is ready. No rush boys!

4 Likes

yeah, iā€™m fairly sure they are all gone but feel free to drop Jack an email to support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk and he will check for you. Please note Jack is on leave all this week so may take a day or 2 to reply as he will be swamped on his return.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help @George_The_Vault . no need to bug jack with this, you guys go above and beyond as it isā€¦ Weā€™ll sort something out with what you have sentā€¦ thanks again bud,
Gaz

Didnā€™t know they sent theyā€™re last ,cheers for the heads upā€¦ Iā€™ll wait till update nearer the time budā€¦
Happy growing ā€¦
Gaz

3 Likes

do these autos stay fairly short ?

1 Like