3 Bears OG Comparative Grow 🐻🐻🐻

ok its been 3 weeks now for me, if not here friday i will order some or bow out. it’s untracked shipping so no point bugging george and jack i’m sure theyre busy guys

1 Like

It’s only Dec 11th. We got time till Jan 8th remember, no stress bro!

1 Like

wow almost a month still ok perfect ! :smiley: i’m thinking of building a growbox out of a small cabinet i have (19.5 deep 26.5 wide and 22 tall) to grow autoflowers in

2 Likes

I think @ryasco has something like that going on as well.

2 Likes

I built a 5 foot by 4 foot by 9 and a half foot tall grow room. :grin:

5 Likes

ive had stuff take over a month from the vault,

1 Like

Man the temptation to build a proper grow room has been on my mind lately. :money_mouth:

1 Like

once i can get my license upped to 50-100 plants i’ll probably build out a space for them

3 Likes

Guess what @MadScientist got me for the New Year!

6 Likes

Uh, socks? No, gloves? New ski pants? I give up!

BTW nice looking beans!

5 Likes

It’s a mixed CD of love songs

4 Likes

Some of my favorites. HAHAHAHA

1 Like

photos aren’t loading for me to view and i’m having trouble uploading too - is it your seeds 3 bears OG??

I also got my seeds in the mail today along with shirt from @George_The_Vault at the vault - shirt kinda smelled like vinegar or something lol but is very nice and should fit well! don’t remember giving my size but maybe i did lol.

@2tokejoke i got 5 seeds so i’ll send you 2 or 3 of them this weekend probably

5 Likes

Same here but continuously updating the photo got me to see it for now, it is the 3 bears and that malawi x nl auto will be intresting

1 Like

It is the seeds. 3 Bears for the grow off and Malawi x Northernlights because Mad is a generous person. :grin:

2 Likes

i think i’ll have to get a new light fixture and make a new tent for veg and to run these autos :smiley: i think these testers will be crowding the canopy, i don’t want to grow plants in the shade again lol

2 Likes

That is what i am doing. Adding some room so i can do more, more comfortably. :relaxed:

1 Like

i would have got your size off you at some point buddy :slight_smile:

Not sure why it smells of vinegar though, were you have fish and chips for tea that day lols

2 Likes

it might have just been the smell of the plastic bag or something, the shirt is beautiful thank you @George_The_Vault ! can’t wait to grow these out will be sending half to @2tokejoke so more can partake in the comparative grow on OG

3 Likes

@Dabber68 i don’t think any of us have germinated our seeds yet but we will be popping them in about a week i believe. feel free to post any pics or comments about the strain in here as well, there’s only 4 or 5 of us partaking in this comparative so it’d be great if you joined in !

1 Like