3 Bears OG Comparative Grow 🐻🐻🐻

I’ll be glad to I’m in the grow also one reason for the Kush comparison I’m doing

2 Likes

Hello everyone here’s my 3 Bears OG from The Vault and Mephisto
5 days old and after 1st tea feeding

6 Likes

My 3 Bears are coming along good will post updated photos in a few days. So when are ya popping those beans

2 Likes

Smoked a bowl and I just had to take some pics of these girls @ 7 days. How do they look

7 Likes

Looking good, the last rumor i heard we were starting the 1st. :grin:

1 Like

Cool it will be good to be able to compare how everyone grows these and the results. Are we posting what conditions, lights, soil, nutes etc used for the grow

2 Likes

@Dabber68

This is the most info i could find. It seems pretty open to post what you want. Thanks for joining in. It should be fun. :grin:

1 Like

i’ll probably germinate mine in 2-3 weeks. need to harvest my other plants and sterilize my tent and spray everything down with insecticide and bleach etc.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Dabber68´s new grow

My set up
Room 44" x 44" x 9’ white cool seal on walls windshield UV blocker for floor
1 Growstar 1000 watt LED 2 Higrow 600 watt LED and 2 homemade drop lights with LEDs 2700 and 5000 kelvins for veg will switch to Mars Par 38s and 2700 kelvin LEDs for flower
Light schedule 24/0
Exhale co2 bag
Soil blend of peat, worm casting and Burpee soil with amendments and Mykos
Nutes FF Trio liquid and powder, kelp, humic acid, Alaskan fish fert and a banana peel, molasses and compost tea plus

6 Likes

ROLL CALL

ROLL CALL

Who’s ready and will be doing the 3 Bears OG grow?

We said the 8th and we are closing in. It would be very nice to have all the people start at the same time, to make sure we could spot differences in between us at aprox the same ages and stages. IMHO.

3 Likes

I’m in! I still need to get a few things lined out but i am ready by the eighth for sure. :grin:

3 Likes

And then there were two… HAHAHAHA! LED said this the other day to me so, here we go.

4 Likes

I’ve germed a couple of 3 bears :bear: og & a few other auto’s a couple of weeks ago. I have a couple more & might just pop another… waiting on some testers coming soon ,so I s’pose one more 3 bears og auto can/will be popped when everyone else does… count me in too…
Gaz

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Im still in, now I just have to figure out where to put them lol

2 Likes

I’m in. My 3 Bears are doing awesome

3 Likes

@legalcanada is the seeds you sent me to part take in? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope so Queen HAPPY NEW YEAR

3 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME AND MY 3 BEARS

11 Likes