3 Bears OG Comparative Grow šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»

There was no set date for this grow so you are fine. Mine are in soil but havenā€™t sprouted yet. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you very much legel cā€¦i would pop them as soon as they arriveā€¦looking forward to these so muchā€¦

3 Likes

Out of the 5 seeds i placed on towels only two came out, but i got some spares. SOOOOOO, three more on the wayā€¦

2 Likes

@2tokejoke i sent those 2 off todayā€¦ hopefully at least one of ours germinatesā€¦ sounds like @CannabisQueen got hers to pop so thats good!

2 Likes

3BOG looking good

11 Likes

Beautifull plantsā€¦they look very hardy and healthyā€¦

3 Likes

So far one is above ground, the other started to crack then stalled out so I may be germinating another if it doesnā€™t come roundā€¦

Will add some pics when Iā€™m home

3 Likes

Have you been training or is that natural growth?

2 Likes

Natural for now may do some bending right after stretch

2 Likes

Wow I really like the looks of her!

2 Likes

I am no expert at anything, but only two of my 5 seeds made it, and now i am germinating three more, but they donā€™t have a lot of strenghā€¦ Might have to talk to Mephisto about it if they donā€™t make it. These are not cheap seeds.

4 Likes

I had 2 out of 3 pop up. All i did was put them in no-till pots, are mine from your batch?

4 Likes

I have a ā€˜still veggingā€™ 3 bears :bear: og though itā€™s just shown some pistils, if ok :ok_hand: then Iā€™ll post the rest of the grow on this thread - as I initially was in on the 3 bears og comparative grow, (waiting on two separate packages from the U.S. for a good while now, so i popped some autoā€™s and this is my bigger 3 bears og - popped two, though Iā€™ve had a few of my autoā€™s 'NOT germinating recently, and @ the price of Mephistoā€™s seeds isnā€™t cheapā€¦ Anyway plant is @ roughly 5 weeks from seed, just lstā€™d - didnā€™t fim/top this oneā€¦ Happy growing
Gaz

6 Likes

You received two of the Vault ones and one of the pack i bought. I believe they have a very hard shellā€¦

2 Likes

Two out of five is not good at all. I would be upset if i was you also. Sorry for your problems, hopefully you get reimbursed.

2 Likes

I contacted Mephisto and let them know about what happened. The store i bought from wonā€™t help meā€¦

1 Like

That sucks! I was hoping they would help you. Did they give you a reason or just shoot you down?

2 Likes

Just because i buy at 50% discount on all the packs, they didnā€™t want to make it up to me. I had bought an order with three packs in it, and the CR goverment seized, it was never replaced, they claimed i was doing drop shipping and they do not honor drop shipping orders. Sucks, but the prices are great, only that if the seeds donā€™t sprout then whatā€™s the pointā€¦

4 Likes

Quick pic of all the Kush girls

Its gonna be a close race between these 3 strains the FB BB and the 3BOG have picked up the pace and are flowering MSNL not quite there

5 Likes

Well i got some very bad news, the 3 Bears OG seeds i had from the pack i bought online, was either old or exposed to extreme heat or something, IMHO, because the other 3 seeds i soaked and tried to germinate didnā€™t not sprout, not funny. That is like 6 or 7 seeds out of their pack. The ones that @George_The_Vault sent me were the good ones, because @ryasco and me we both sprouted as couple and those were from The Vault. It seemd maybe the pack was old, i dunno.

I contacted both Mephisto and Tiger to tell them about it, situation is under review as we speak. I am not gonna back out of the comparative grow, seeing as how these seeds might be old, i am gonna soak them all 13 seeds, that way i can choose which ones to grow. Most vigorous ones of course.

5 Likes