3 Bears OG Comparative Grow 🐻🐻🐻

How old, tell us more

2 Likes

They are around 12 days old

3 Likes

My 3 bears :bear: og … @ 3 weeks.,
I’ll pop another when everyone else does,
Gaz
Ps. Sorry about the pic, it’s my iPhone camera :movie_camera: and only half a plant lol. Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

looking good I still have 2 beans for another comparison of kush

2 Likes

The girls are growing

5 Likes

My biggest 3 bears og :arrow_up:

ManBearAlienPig from mephisto :arrow_upper_left:( left), livers n cheese :cheese: (flowering) & needs fed…, and some other Mephisto’s auto’s & a dinafem auto.
Is the comparative grow still happening ( 3 bears ).?
Gaz

6 Likes

Of course it´s happening, we start on Monday 8th.

Right people?

5 Likes

I got my pots filled and the lock goes on the door tomorrow, i am ready!

5 Likes

Me too am ready my people!

This time around it will be amazing for me to try and do better than the last couple of times. WOOHOO!

5 Likes

Alright so I need to germinate tonight then?

3 Likes

Here we go geminating some “3 Bears OG” by Mephisto, seeds went into soaking just now… 5 of them. I bought extra since growing just three would leave space open and i need to fill up the tent in order to make it worthwhile right!?

6 Likes

Love it @MadScientist … This is Overgrow after all

And for me

I didn’t bother with a soak, lets hope they make the team… Safe and snug atop the cable box they go… Oh and only could germinate a couple due to space or lack of it, so if I failed at germinating I will go again

5 Likes

I got my three seeds in dirt! I hope i get a lemony pheno. :grin:

3 Likes

Girls are doing great this @ day 15

8 Likes

I like labels. :label:

99%

2 Likes

Here we are just over the 2 week mark in this comparison of the 3 Kush strains and breeders. The MSNL and Mephisto strains are growing with no issues while the fasbuds plants, well just 1 is showing some signs of a problem but still growing. At this point in the comparison the winner IMO is the MSNL OG Kush followed by Mephistos 3 Bears OG 2nd with the FastBuds Blackberry not far behind if it weren’t for the 1 plant it would be a toss up between FastBuds and Mephisto.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I am on the 3 bears comparative grow as well and more active on GC. I was just checking overgrow (more so since I won the vaults 50 c99 seeds on their promo here ) and thought I would post my 3 bears as well.

3 bears day 25. Outdoor grow in a tropical climate

12 Likes

@CannabisQueen yes if you’d be so kind as to post pics in this thread, that would be appreciated :smiley: @2tokejoke i forgot to mail yours out, i’ll get your address again and send 2 this week. you don’t need to pop them immediately but post pics here whenever you do. i’ll be popping 2 maybe this weekend or early next week… i want to sterilize my tent and get rid of these fucking thrips before i start popping anything else. @MadScientist i’ll header each post with the # of days for the purpose of comparisons since i won’t be starting at same time

5 Likes

Day 29 - 3 bears OG

10 Likes

So my seeds came a few days ago, germinate yesterday and I believe I see a crack today! Sorry for late seed :frowning:

3 Likes