30 day roll, lets do this

39 Likes

@ ifish

The ChemD and the GDP are showing severe signs of low K. In veg, both are mothers, being fed jacks 20/20/20///////////////// getting bad. Yesterday i hit them with a shot of 5 12 26 .

What else can i do sir ???

ALL other veg plants FINE no def with them, just these 2 .

7 Likes

That should do it
Affected leafs won’t get better , may even get worse if plants ditch them leafs buuuuuut keep an eye on new leafs they will let you know if def sorted

Usually I go with bloom feed extra p and k as it’s usually both that are low

Every now and again hit veg and mums with it to keep them topped up as plant can’t uptake and store p and k like n

So if veging long or mums , deffo do this

Does them no harm even if plants don’t need it

: )

10 Likes

thank you sir!:sunglasses:. @ifish

4 Likes

Put it in your routine

Always glad to chat : )

Looooooved the kush off

Tahooo for the win
Amazing show you put on every time : )

6 Likes

Great pics Jet. Looking great!

1 Like

I sure like that GDP. fire colors. :fire:

2 Likes

I really like this stuff for a its organic/synthetic supplements. Great PK booster. I supplement with it even in veg. Check out what it has in it. Plants love this shit. :100:

5 Likes

Wait a got damn second! We have dispos in TX? Not just those shitty cbd places you see next to vape shops? Like an honest to god dispo I can buy flower at?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :metal:

4 Likes

Hey, Its TEXAS after all so I had to ask considering you can still go to jail for the sticky icky.

4 Likes

My local dispo is kinda underground :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I kinda figured when some mug laughed at me. :joy:

3 Likes

With a week or so cure Triangle Kush has become lip smacking good . As good as WC tastes, and Tahoe , TK is even better . Every hit is a flavor bomb and lingers in the mouth .
No need to spice with rosin either

:100::boom::100:

@HolyAngel

The fat joint of it tastes of rosin , has that sweet bite to it and it is greasy feeling in the mouth , like a coating , same feel i get with rosin soaked joints .

17 Likes

4 z’s or less in my county is 50 dollar fine , 3 hour online course (cause 3 hours will cure me right :see_no_evil:) and no record of it

I stay in my county when i have bud on me :100:

6 Likes

Show up to any border and there will magically be a record of it. Just saying.

1 Like

So, reckon the TK is better enough to make the WC redundant in your future grows? I’ve tried neither but have seen the two compared often… .And I’ve seen you speak highly of the WC.

3 Likes

100%

NO

LOL

WC is delish too , just different .TK can taste different every time i smoke it . WC is always creamy, cake, vanilla , which i love and do not tire of . TK has more flavors in it and even depending upon how you hit a joint of her can have several tastes flowing or 1main and others background . It changes as joint burns too .

WC IS every bit as stout as TK , if not more so for me . Highs are different , very . I love both but will reach for WC more often . i need the chill aspect to WC that TK doesnt have .

WC grows better , yields 25 percent more , much denser buds , much much much prettier looking , press’s better than TK too .

If i was showing off , big fat J of TK , corse broken up by hand , loose roll. Could do same with WC , but joint for joint TK is hard to beat . Only Mac 1 and Lost Cap are near her in taste , but both , compared to TK are one dimensional tasting , include Tahoe in here too , she is as good tasting as one dimensional weed gets in my opinion

Where I cashed out to the desert island and can only bring one seed with me it would be WC

11 Likes

I’m guessing you would be growing in coco.

4 Likes

lmao

reckon ?

:boom:

4 Likes