30%+ THC Strains

It is bullshit! Leafly gets genetics wrong more than seedfinder does… and that’s saying something!
I know genetics and I’m amazed at what they come up with sometimes!

M39 is a cross between Purple Indica x Northern Lights

6 Likes

ubcchemo, the original cut, in 2006 we were at the 30 percent plus mark based on lab tests. The down side was it was not a heavy yielder and was a spindly girl to grow. I know there is a project underway with some old federation stock to try and rejuvenate the old girl. It will be interesting to see if the polyploid trait shows up again in that project.
Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Doesn’t it say in the old seed catalogs that its skunk 1 x basic 5 though? I have never heard it being a cross with purple indica in it.

mm

6 Likes

freezeland can still be bought in QC for 500 a lb at the right time of year.

3 Likes

I think I favor yr method. Crude, yes. But you can smoke the sample!

1 Like

Basic #5 is a cross of Northern Lights#5 x Northern Lights#5.

Purple Indica has been around about as long as Northern Lights has.
I thought I read it was Purple Indica x Northern Lights years ago. I could be wrong though.

5 Likes

Kingston is the only town I call K-town. Hung out there for a summer way back good cheap dope out there in the Indian reserve my buddy just came back with some and good moons rocks for cheap.

1 Like

That is interesting has a 70’s news paper look, I am going to start calling friesland M33

3 Likes

I currently have some gg#4 from rythm dispensaries that test %34. It taste amazing but smells exactly like black pepper…lol. I big hit and I’m pretty close to fully stoned

2 Likes

Vienna Skunk tested over 30% for us on the last run. :+1:

Edit: I have 14 Friesland M33 from RSC in veg atm. Hoping to run them outdoors this year.

6 Likes

The black pepper is due to the dominant terpene, or rather, the sesiquiterpene, beta Caryophyllene. The flavor/aroma of this terpene is usually accompanied by extreme THC levels. I’ve never encountered a weak strain that smelled/tasted like black pepper.

13 Likes

No idea if this is serious or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

The best pheno of Black domina I’ve grown is black pepper. It is indeed very strong. Is there a known basis for this or just observational?

7 Likes

I’ve had a small handful of peppery bags throughout the years they have all been potent I don’t know about 30% though none were ever tested all black market buys

4 Likes

B-Caryophyllene directly binds to CB2 receptors and has strong anti inflammatory/anti pain properties along with a host of other beneficial properties, such as being anti bacterial and anti microbial too.

B-Caryophyllene works in union with other cannibinoids to intensify the entourage effect that is experienced when using cannabis.

17 Likes

The Full Circle on that list is Loompas headband x bodhis SSDD. I had 5 cuts tested, and they ranged from 27% to 32.5 % total cannabinoids. That’s a strain I’ve been working on for a few years now, and have it to F3 now…

22 Likes

Wow that sounds like a great combo

3 Likes

Sounds like a killer cross. Is it available to the general public?

2 Likes

what i would do to smoke the true purple indica any one have any leads as where i could find it or know the original breeder thanks :slight_smile:

The Wedding Cake i get from the dispensary consistantly tests over 30%. Last batch i picked up tested at 33%.

5 Likes