30%+ THC Strains

I heard that is a very cheesy strain - what are your impressions on the terpene profile? I am on the hunt for the cheesiest cheese I can find.

3 Likes

I’d keep hunting, but that’s me. If you want super potent, might be a good choice.

3 Likes

I’ve got Hazeman’s Cheese BX in line, also looking for that cheddar to put in my stank bank.

7 Likes

I have been looking at that one - be sure to let us know how it is :cheese:

2 Likes

What are the top 10 strongest strains you can grow

1 Like

Define strong. Soaring sativas? Couch lock indicas?

Hash wins every time.

2 Likes

Like Foreigner said, it depends on your definition of strong, but I think scrolling through this thread you can find quite a few contenders.

1 Like

I’ve got a buddy who only breeds old landrace strains. He said he has some 1969 Mekong that’s like a mild mushroom trip.

The high is solely dependant on the 80ish terps and cannabinoids that are supposed to be in every weed but one or another or a bunch get phased out with every new cross someone makes with them.

This is why I’m trying to get my hands on old untouched shit, I wanna smoke a joint and start seeing shit vs getting normal

6 Likes

Hmm maybe that’s why I’m old school and love my NL#5 / 7, white widow and GDPs LOL. Back to the basics :wink:

3 Likes

Personal preference but I’m much more into the terps than the thc %.

3 Likes

100% agree. Taste and smell are what makes the smoke good for me.

2 Likes

the buzz is what makes it best for me, but that has nothing to do with total thc numbers

6 Likes

Strong couch lock indicas I live in chronic pain 24/7 and I’m tired of it I just wanna feel normal.

5 Likes

FWIW, there does appear the be a correlation between ‘strength’ and terpene quantity.

This makes some sense where those who are able to achieve high potency are likely to have also have dialed in grows and vetted cultivars.

Here is a graph of total cannabinoids vs terpenes over many samples and cultivars:

Likewise, for THC:

The outliers in the last graph (left side) with low-THC and high terpenes are CBD type cultivars.

8 Likes

Shaking my dang head. Some never learn. Al I can tell you is to keep smoking by numbers.
If the numbers were right, you wouldn’t be looking for anything else.
Nympho brothers, Nympho. Peace.
I’m going to say it one more time so the people in the back can hear me. Nympho.

1 Like

3 above the 4% line…be nice to know those. :slight_smile: Cheese maybe the one above 5%?

1 Like

These were the top cultivar names for terpene production on the lots tested from one particular lab on the East coast. All from different growers:

Total_Terpenes1 Strain
5.03% Gogi OG x Gorilla Glue
4.34% Sour Diesel Batch 2
4.22% Gorilla Glue #4
4.08% False Teeth
3.95% GG4
3.9% Cherry Pie
3.84% Elmer’s Glue
3.83% Roadkill Skunk by Garlic Fam Farms
3.82% 1960s Haze
3.77% Pink Panther
3.71% Sour Power
3.71% AP #1
3.65% Prayer Glue 3
3.65% Ancient OG
3.64% The Guice
3.59% GG4
3.58% Dr. Leveque
3.55% Prayer Glue 1

Surprised the GG#4 appears there so often.

8 Likes

would like to have the data on the Orange Goji to see if the Goji’s were as good as the GG for bringing the terps in a cross if it was a part of your data set? And thanks for those btw :wink:

I don’t have any data for Orange Goji (which was @50States work, he may have some results or thoughts).

Here’s what I have for Goji generally:

Strain_Name Type Total_Cannabinoids1 Total_Terpenes1
Goji OG flower 27.5%
Stawberry Goji flower 26%
Goji OG flower 25.7%
Goji OG flower 21.7%
Goji OG flower 21.1%
Goji OG by Bohdi Seeds flower 17.2%
Gogi OG x Gorilla Glue flower 21.5% 5.03%
Goji OG flower 25.5% 1.93%
Goji OG flower 29.5% 1.39%
Goji OG flower 24.8% 1.3%
Goji OG flower 25.3% 1.16%

I’ve never had GG myself … that I’m aware of. Are the terpenes tasty?

5 Likes

that’s 2 of us. guess i’ll have to dig for some ‘data’ :slight_smile: