3D Printed Seed Shipping Pucks and Loader

i have “plenty” of 28-32mm miniature files have subscribed to a few patreons on and off for awhile now

2 Likes

The white one is a little cloud strife and the blue one is just a random pirate mini

Fuck yeah. Any problem with making em for other members at cost of filament, not much, and shipping? No plan for profits from your stls.

1 Like

New avatar @FiveGar! Was wondering who this newby was!

1 Like

Switched it out when I started my Huckleberry soda and east coast sour soda run.

3 Likes

Took out the 8 Puck loader and put in the 6 also added the picture and link to the thread main post

14 Likes

4 Likes

So added OG logoed puck to that cults link, for resin printers i suggest printing logo side up if you print these.

24 Likes

Nice!
If you angle the sides (2~3 degrees) from vertical, the imprint will be flawless.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

These look amazing! Thanks for sharing these designs! For those of us that don’t have 3d printers or the know how I wonder if there’s a member on here that would print up some we could buy&cover time/materials and post costs as this would make international trading sensational! I’m going to ask a few of my mates over here if they can possibly help out
Much respect for this! True OG spirit right here! :v:

2 Likes

Ask in another topic: Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

7 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle I meant to ask you this earlier today but forgot. Last night I was sewing up one of my kids stuffed animals, and thought the small case would be a cool way to send seeds. Is this something you would be able to print? It has a sliding cover dovetailed to the base of it.

3 Likes

You could do sliding covers downside is likely overall they will be too thick for regular postage, this the seed pucks with a sticker on one side.

2 Likes

What’s the thickness allowed for a standard postage?

2 Likes

5mm here in Canada and most countries or right around 3/16" in freedom units

6 Likes

Just getting into 3d printing so any advice or places to find knowlege would be much appreciated.

YouTube to a degree

1 Like

Yeah been lookin there mostly.
Printed a 20 of your single cell seed pucks and they are lovely n simple i do like the hex shapes, dont have any stickers but i figure ill slap on masking tape and itll do the job.

Have you ever thought about indenting strain names round the perimeter … i figure with stickers you can pretty easily just get custom stickers with the names on em for pennies.

2 Likes

Strain name specifically no, have i done my user name yup, one has to put in a little paint or something as it makes it hard to read and then associated cleanup or sanding to make it nice, for the resin prints its actually easier and looks better if the lettering can be done on the print surface vs say up a wall thats being printed.

As for stickers you may get lucky at a dollar store or stationary place, look for coding dots they come in 1" and 3/4" otherwise places like aliexpress sells 300 for $2-3

1 Like

Really i haven’t been printing as no real need to as im not shipping seeds or making miniatures since say early last winter as of late printed up some “cone artist” smaller cone parts so i could use 1 1/4’s vs kings you have to use with them the hopper part just being a Chinese direct cheap version, and being playing with logo’s/avatars seed puck wise plus some resin tinkering.

I need to make a new clay stamp this weekend for some pottery classes im doing as i just want to change up from just my name on my old stamp.

10 Likes