please do not contact me with inquiries about the pods
many thanks

Seed pods available here:

81 Likes

Very cool design

3 Likes

That’s just too cool!

2 Likes

That’s super cool! I can see the more established breeders grabbing the design!

2 Likes

Anyone wants the files they can have them, would love to get some custom pods made to ship out to co-op runners etc, it can be scaled up or down too
I have a few kilos of unused printer filament just sitting hit, the pods only weight about 1.5 grams
1000 stickers are ordered and showing up tomorrow

20 Likes

That’s a great idea and probably saves a lot of time. They could be reused multiple times also

4 Likes

Do you think it’s more efficient than just scooping them with a 1/4 teaspoon (or whatever the appropriate size)?

1 Like

The postman for sure :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure :man_shrugging: needs to be tested. You can design custom bean counts for each pod as well

4 Likes

Well either way it’s a very clever idea

5 Likes

either way I can print a bunch of pods super cheap and ship em to someone to try, the pods themselves are useful at the very least. That’s thanks to bobgrows sending me the dimensions

15 Likes

They do look cool, I have been debating ordering the ones Sebring uses but it’s kind of pricey as they only come in 1000’s.

3 Likes

@Bobgrows you should get over here and bask in the positive vibes from the design you shared

8 Likes

I can print a bunch of pods out and send em your way with some stickers, my printer is tiny so it takes a while but the filament is just sitting there

9 Likes

I would like that but I’m on time out apparently! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I could not turn down an offer like that @SensiBowl , that would be really cool. I go through so many seeds I am always looking for ways to make things easier. Let me know what you need from me bud, thanks.

5 Likes

Cool, I figured as much. I’ll get some started, how many bean count do you want? Maybe just help with shipping but that probz won’t be necessary. The pods are on me, I went crazy years ago and bought all this filament and barely used it. The also only cost a couple cents in plastic :+1:

5 Likes

Sure man, whatever you need, really appreciate it. I would say a 10 count would be good.

2 Likes

10 count it is

3 Likes

Now you know why you bought all of it years ago! :joy:

4 Likes