4 mephisto strains in 5 gal. Sips. Yalla, let's go!

Hydrofarm stainless. But these are my best ones and i have like 4 or 5. Better than the fiskars i also own. If im being honest i broke down and threw.a bunch in the trim bowl. Trim jail is the worst.

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I got 99 problems but a bud aint one.

15 Likes

Haha love it! When the buds are looking that good

1 Like

Good on you for your harvest and the new girls you planted…thank you for sharing

1 Like

Now that is a properly organized refrigerator! :+1: :grin:
…I just can’t seem to get my wife to appreciate it though…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

:smile: seeds go in there too. The cheese drawer is filled with edibles.
Maybe i should consider getting some food… :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

The freezer is packed w large bags of trim.
I guess you could say thats my Overgrow fridge!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Lookin good brother…thanks for sharing this beautiful picture with us

1 Like

Thanks holmes! Just some plants absorbing co2 and giving off oxygen

2 Likes

Couple weeks cure on this mango smile bud.
Now it gets trial by fire.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Day 21 above ground.

7 Likes

Looking very nice! Excellent leaf color, strong growth from most. I bet the smaller plant is just natural variation.

@420noob here are some good 3 week old auto examples with a different substrate setup :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping in rain! Only the biggest 3 are 21 days. The same 4 strains definitely a bit faster early growth this time compared to last. Also most had shown a couple pistles by now these are taking longer in veg which prolly means their happier with my watering schedule this go.
That smaller plant popped 3 days later…

4 Likes

Mostly roots organic “lush” soil with some of a kocal living soil mixed in, a little extra humic added and 5% by volume extra drainage in the form of BAS pumice. Switched to these coco mulch “pads” this time from barley straw previously.

3 Likes

That’s amazing! You’d laugh or sigh if you saw mine at 4 wks :person_facepalming:. Thanks for tag @raintoday

5 Likes

Day 23 for this one

Day 17 for this one

11 Likes