4 mephisto strains in 5 gal. Sips. Yalla, let's go!

Day 22 of life. All are showing sex. Some since day 16 or so. Don’t know if that means they are destined to finish small. All are taller strains.
1st feed today- terp tea, half tsp veg and half tsp bloom. 1 cup worm dooky, 1 tbsp grandma’s molasses, half tsp recharge and 1 gal. Dechlorinated water. Small ac infinity water pump constantly circulating with 2 airstones for 24 hrs

5 Likes

Day 27 photo dump
Gravity fed irrigation connected

12 Likes

Day 30

10 Likes

I’m impressed with your grow! I use a homemade 5 gallon bucket self watering approach.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support @Bert !
They have been the picture of Health from the beginning but they seem smaller than they should be based on the breeder specs.
I’ll be outta town for a couple weeks. I guess if they’re not 3 footers when I come back than I stunted them in the 2nd or 3rd week by underwater ing slightly.

4 Likes

I’ll be outta state for a couple weeks. Plants on auto pilot(I hope)
Wifi cam on day 35 of life

11 Likes

Autoflowers Day 39
Wifi cam from 10 states away

11 Likes

You grow is looking great @BudLarfy!

2 Likes

Thanks Bert. Hands off approach this time around. Using Copious amounts of litfa. Looks like they need a haircut and some forced yoga when I return

3 Likes

Yeah, nowadays I mostly just LITFA my autos like that, and then supercrop the main cola when it gets too close to the lights, so then it’s no higher than the rest of them. I get nearly as good of results as when I go all out on perfect training. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m sure the plants will be calling me when I get back from 2 weeks out of state. I can’t leave well enuf alone. I’ll be lst ing and defol at least. I don’t think I’ve ever grown one completely au natural.
Btw those 2.monster 5.5 footers I grew last time, I never did figure out if they were auto or something else. I thought the clones were reverting to veg for a bit but they never really stopped pushing a few pistils and eventually just went into full flower on 12/12 like the originals. Neither really flowered under 24 or 18 hrs lite but definitely did “something”.

3 Likes

:laughing: I play with mine a lot more when I have the energy, but lately life has been pretty overwhelming.

Those 5 footers looked like such a fun adventure! I’m really glad they gave you some good bud in the end.

3 Likes

Hopefully life is back to an even keel for you soon rain. Nothin’ but smooth sailing :sailboat:

2 Likes

Day 41 auto flowers

11 Likes

I’m in a similar situation right now… left town 8 days ago with a stretchy auto just getting into flower and I don’t get back until tomorrow night. I shoulda moved the WiFi cam into the tent so I could at least ease my mind, or prepare myself for disappointment ahead of time :joy: Your girls are looking super healthy :+1:t4:

1 Like

Impressive grow well done

1 Like

They’re still happy cause I thought enuf to set up a reservoir with an auto drip system. I can put 20 gallons in it to go away. Had a pal come once in 2 weeks time to top.feed and refill the res.
They might like it better when I’m gone!

4 Likes

Thank you for the KIND words. Only my 2nd auto run

2 Likes

20 gallons is a nice amount of runway. I’m working with 10 in a blumat reservoir and I think it’s probably getting close to empty…:crossed_fingers: nice grow, I’ll be watching that Ripleys OG progress :eyes:

1 Like

I will probably run out of likes…but I love it all so far…thanks for sharing

2 Likes