4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Bubba Kush

Sorry for what? Lol :slight_smile:

Damn the dope! Damnit!!!

1 Like

Threadjacking

1 Like

Pfft - not at all. Talk seeds, good nugs and grows here. All chat is welcome. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Damn I hate to see beans that donā€™t pop. but thatā€™s life. You got the right mentality tho just pick another. Is the SSHOG a NASC free bee or from on of the breeders?

2 Likes

It is from the NASC freebies. They sent 4 on one of my last orders with them. To buy the 98 bubba funny enough. lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good Iā€™ve been wondering how their free seeds do. I got some but havenā€™t popped yet. Good luck with these. :crocodile:

1 Like

That case is crazy good, but I love my packs. Need to start fridging. Too many to keep sitting in clip lock cases

1 Like

Super Silver Haze popped over night, sprout was planted this morning, waiting for it to emerge from the soil.

Could not take a full loss/failure on the Bubba, popped the last seed I had just for curiosity at this point. See what happens after a very extended soak period with these bastard beans.

Going to do a little seed give away tonight (have a few 4 packs of my Gorilla Lemon Fire x PCK). stay tuned.

8 Likes

Saying a prayer for Bubba :pray:t2:

Sorry if you covered this in your last thread, but do you use amendments or any nutes, or does your soil carry you through to the finish line? I remember talking to you about the soil, but donā€™t recall if we talked about adding anything to it.

2 Likes

Hey brutha,

Last run was just plain ol water and my soil mix that I have cobbled together. I may use something this time - have not decided.

Normally my mix is:

1 part strawberry fields
1 part pasteurized chicken shit (https://highmountaincompost.com/)
1 part worm casing
1/2 part bonsai mix (for trace elements/drainage etc.)

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks dude. Plants always looked healthy and happy and Iā€™m forever trying to look for ways to improve, so I appreciate this.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s good to hear about your super silver. Sounds like she wonā€™t have any problem catching up.

2 Likes

They seemed OK with this mix last experiment, though I would like some more growth during veg. Might be the main time I give anything this go aroundā€¦ Really dig the more organic route. That fishshit ya used is quite interesting

@OldGator Hope so, I would like them to have some growth parity lol :slight_smile: hate a spread out harvest

3 Likes

Yeah, man. That Fishshit is legit. I didnā€™t use it past stretch because I figured it had to contain some level of N, which I was trying to slowly reduce, but they claim you can use it through all cycles, and even to flush. It blew up my plants in veg though and Iā€™ll be using it again this next run. I was impressed. You can grab a sample bottle off their website for the price of shipping (essentially a discounted small bottle). I was feeding salts exclusively and it still showed great results. Probably helped the mycorrhizae in the Promix. I bet itā€™s even better with organics though.

Someone who seems to use it consistently and grows beautiful plants is @corgitron. Maybe he can give some better intel.

1 Like

I use it start to finish. 3.5ml per 5 gal bucket. My last run flavors and smells really popped. It will be a staple in my garden.

4 Likes

Oh man, why do you tempt me?..

1 Like

I am in Grow Modeā€¦Pleased to run and document if I Qualify

2 Likes

2 packs left then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet that sounds good. Iā€™ll speak up. :green_heart: :green_heart: Thanks

2 Likes

1 pack left :partying_face:

1 Like