4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Bubba Kush

I’ll take a pack, if any are left :v:t4:

4 Likes

aaaand they are gone. :slight_smile:

I’ll DM ya’ll for addresses

6 Likes

Awesome thread @anon90741032, and a damn nice giveaway!! That’s a fascinating soil mix you got there bud… I’ll definitely be seated for this one!

4 Likes

Hey brutha, thank you!

The soil mix is just something I stumbled onto for my bonsai trees, they love it. Ran the same for this grow here, turned out well. No scale, but I filled 9 quart jars end the end. :slight_smile:
Birthday Cake & GLF Fun - Overgrow.com

I did not veg very long though, only about 4 weeks. Curious how it will hold up through flower if I veg twice as long, then flower. Might need some extra legs added then for the end.

We shall see the experiment continues… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

That was a great thing you did.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Going left to right, top to bottom:

NL5. SSH.
BBG. TW

Bubblegum is going the fastest, also was the first to pop.

15 Likes

Wish turkeyday vacation was a little longer. Not really feeling the whole work thing today.

Gonna go blaze one on company time. :robot: :space_invader: :robot: :space_invader:

5 Likes

Some deep cuts coming out for this show! I’m here for the long haul.
How long have you had those TH Seeds beans? I’ve got a 5 pack of femmed Wreckage from about 7 years ago, so I’m curious.

1 Like

They are about a year old maybe? Picked them up from SHN.

TH Seeds - Bubblegum Auto Feminized » Seeds Here Now

Still available. :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon90741032 I’m interested in watching that train wreck(and the others). I just ordered the Trainwreck/t-dub /hot mess combo pack.

1 Like

I ran Skunkage from Thseeds last year it was really good. Would buy it again for sure.

1 Like

Been a busy few days - the CEO of my org called everybody back to the office. So…

We have been configuring and re-staging 400 offices, across the nation, in 5 buildings.

I. Need. A. FAT. Bowl.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Been there, seen it, got the tee shirt…
…You need at least two fat bowls…

Trust me, it will get worse…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Lol - 25 years into my IT career and days like today make me question my choices.

I joke - it went rather well. One bowl down and you are correct, 2 is required! :slight_smile:

Kinda just sitting back waiting for the first covid flare up - see how they deal with that.

3 Likes

I feel for ya, I’m glad I was finally kicked out of the rat race.
It simplified a lot of crap.
I questioned my life choices as well but but at the final reckoning…
The only thing I could have done better was buy Bitcoin at at $0.08 back in 2008… :rofl:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hah - I often think of how much I have spent on the dark web, and what that would be worth now in bitcoin/monero…

Eek. oh well… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lmao you and I both! The coin that’s gone through my hands from 2009-present makes me very nauseous. Could’ve been a Silk Road VIP with the amount of coin I sent there. Another “could’ve, should’ve.” Life is like that sometimes.

4 Likes

Whos knocking on my door at 6:45 AM? USPS with compost! Yay early delivery

7 Likes

Gave them a hefty dose of LITFA today, will follow this regiment all week. :slight_smile:

Moved under the big lights two days ago, fried a few leaves, but back to normal again with adjustments.

Onto veg.

8 Likes

Getting some steady 30 degree nights now. Which means putting the bonsai to bed for the winter. Nice thick top dressing of worm casings and moved down out or the wind. See ya in the spring!

Lace maple, final leaves dropping now:

Juniper and Japanese White Pine (both need some shaping done in the spring)

13 Likes