4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Bubba Kush

And people say growing is hard. All you need is a corner with a couple hundred watts of led, and you pretty much got it made from there.

4 Likes

Don’t forget good genetics.

2 Likes

Almost there!

Exhaust installed, power up, fire extinguisher balls installed, tent built (same footprint, gained 12" in height)

7 Likes

You may have found a side biz for yourself dude! This is a legit, clean, maximization of space. Is the 2nd pic the other side of pic #1?

2 Likes

Thanks man, it is the other side. The closet is 60" wide. Tent is 36x36. Door is 30" :frowning:

Will be using my bedroom as the lung room. And this closet exhausts to bathroom to roof.

Have to drill the holes for lung ducting tomorrow.

7 Likes

I’m impressed!

1 Like

Merry Christmas All

4 Likes

When installing duct work; always, always wear goggles…

Yay controller!

9 Likes

Little update on the ladies - doing good - chugging along and getting bigger.

I killed off the Super Silver Haze, it was not growing and keeping up with the others…

12 Likes

that nl5 :blue_heart:

1 Like

Let there be light!

12 Likes

First snow of the year. Just starting to come down at a decent rate.

8 Likes

That’s gotta be nice Jan and you just now getting some snow . I’m sure we’ve had snow since Nov .

2 Likes

It has been strangely warm here so far. Was 65 yesterday. Then snow bongs today!

12 Likes

Everyone is perking up again after the transplant. Up to 75% on the light. Woot.

11 Likes

Looking happy today.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Woot!

10 Likes

Some great selections you’ve got there.

2 Likes

From some of the amazing grows Ive seen on here, had to try that sowah. Looks fantastic!

2 Likes

i know its been 10 days but what the heck happened?

i have one of those 3x3’s from AC I, great size for 4 7G pots. canopy gets crowded with 4 in there but i love seeing them packed in.

1 Like