4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Bubba Kush

Lmao I thought I was the only one :laughing: I did the math and off of just one buy I made I could’ve had 28 million dollars lol. Damn I wish I would of paid attention to what bitcoin actually was - instead of buying fish scale . They were 7 dollars a coin when I was buying them.

3 Likes

Adjusted to current value I definitely spent millions for Molly. It was good… Not that good

4 Likes

We are poor in crypto and serotonin, both.

4 Likes

Pride has suffered as well :confounded:

2 Likes

Haha :joy: :laughing: sry @anon90741032 Back on with the show lol.

Hey man how do you like the super silver haze ??

2 Likes

She is OK, just slowly growing :wink:

10 Likes

Sweet! Lookin good. I have one just starting week 3 of flower. Not sure the breeder though; could be greenhouse seeds. First time growing this strain.

1 Like

Good Morning - ladies look like they need to be transplanted into bigger pots now. Lil work for tonight.

12 Likes

Feeling better about these now that I am seeing roots; so I will finally share.

Bubba has not left this game just because of some fubar seeds. He is back (with reinforcements)…this time Matt Berger cuts.

Oh yes many more surprises to come on this one, Bubba was very important to this little run.

A few of these clones will be shared with members local to me, got several thrown in for ‘free’, but got them all to root, so lucky us. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yeah some real Bubba in the mix now. Nice, Did you order the cuts online? and do you mind sharing a link?

1 Like

Phase, @anon90741032, can you connect me too…!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

astrosm

2 Likes

Nice and they got Josh D’s OG. Thanks I will place an order after the new year. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Winter Solstice in 29 minutes. Going to enjoy a bowl with my plants and put some intention into the new year.

Smoke em if you got em - let the light begin.

7 Likes

In prep for the next grow, I tore down the inside of the closet I use for the ‘grow room’. Ripped out all the shelves to get some more room (vertically) for the new tent, and also to make a little nursery for germinated seeds & clones. Patched, sealed, painted, ready to go.

Got one side done - finishing the rest and the tent today. Little photo update on the clones and seedlings.

9 Likes

Looking good nice set up you’ve got going.

1 Like

I live in such a tiny condo (500 sq ft). Trying to find a spot for everything and to keep it semi-hidden & exhaustible is a chore. I think this spot will do perfectly. One closet down, but I can live with that.

4 Likes

You got it looking nice

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Santa came early

:christmas_tree:

11 Likes