50State’s Free Seeds Giveaway (Closed)

@G-paS Done, just need to know what you’d like and I’ll write it down too.

1 Like

Thanks for hooking up the community, 50State. That’s what it’s all aboot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanted to make a few quick notes about mailing seeds:

Mailing a small padded envelope out from the US to just about anywhere in the world costs $1.15, or 3 “Forever” stamps. Drop it in a mailbox at the mall, post office drive thru, or anywhere but not home. Just pay attention to these restrictions (although the USPS is pretty lenient about slight overages):

Max. length 11-1/2", height 6-1/8" or thickness 1/4", weight 1oz

Tip: Don’t use your name, property or office as the return address. And don’t ship more than a few from each mailbox.

In my experience, a 6x3 padded mailer costs $0.25 (in bulk off Amazon) or less, and can hold about 200 seeds in a small bead bag. This is around an oz weight, all in.

You might not get tracking, but this method is sooooooo much cheaper than tracked packages or priority mailer boxes. And you don’t have to go in front of a camera. This is the way many of the seed companies send out testers because it’s so economical and safe. If a pkg never arrives after a month, confirm the address and resend. Or just say OH WELL, since beans are everywhere for cheap or free these days.

Hope that helps some people. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sounds awesome!

I can handle 1or 2 as my tent is tall. What do you mean by loudest? Mine don’t say anything :upside_down:

2 Likes

Thanks Nube for the advise. Lots of room on the list if you want any.

2 Likes

Loudest as in stinks. An example is my brothers friend was medicating on the porch when the guy two houses down came home walked to his front door turned to my brothers friend and yelled out Holy fuck that stinks. So OSS f2’s #1,2 it is.

3 Likes

Guy does that to me, and it will be the last time. I don’t allow people those liberties!

If i am in my house, nothing anybody can tell me to do, or say, or think… At all.

He was probably just jealous of your brother for having the good shyte!

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Am I too late…? lol

1 Like

Lol This is Canada and no one really cares about pot and they know the neighbors. She laughed and finished her joint.

3 Likes

@Eddie.saw you’re on the list what your picks?

HAHAHAHAHA

I thought it was someone out of the blue…

Neighbor then huh!? LOLOLOL

1 Like

Thank You!!!

Hi @50State :wave: :maple_leaf:
I would love a chance to try the OSS if there’s room for me. More than happy to make a donation to offset the shipping, etc.

If you’re looking to keep cost at a minimum,
I’ve been shipping seeds inside … with a little … to avoid rattling. I get packs of … at Dollarama.

3 stamps ships international.
2 stamps ships to continental USA.

Edited.

7 Likes

The spirit of camarederie in here is awesome!

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Pheww… you know what @50State . it’s so hard to choose… uuuhhhhhh lets go with F2’s and dealers choice

2 Likes

I’ve made an edit to the main post.

For those people that don’t care about a specific Orange Sunshine mom and just want OSS f2’s I’d be willing to toss 5 seeds from each mom into one bag.

5 Likes

For anyone else wondering the Daisy May and Goji OG are moms hit with the same Orange Sunshine male as the other females.

Also the next pollination/seed preservation run will be Bodhi Elf snacks.

9 Likes

Any specific Orange Sunshine mom ?

1 Like

lol @Eddie.saw the frugal fuck. :smiley: I love being frugal!

@50State, I’ll take a rain check for now. But thank you very much for the kind offer, and likewise. Share and share alike!

circleofsharing

4 Likes

OSS #1 or 2 would be my first choice, but I’d be hyped to try any of those crosses tbh.
I’ll PM you about getting you some $$$ :+1:

2 Likes

Done. We can worry about the money later once the list is complete.

3 Likes