i wish california had dominion status… :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Dominion status causes cancer…well in California anyway

5 Likes

Babushka tells me that I have mail :mailbox_with_mail: :+1:

edit: As suspected, it was @50State’s package :+1:
Thanks!

9 Likes

Don’t even worry about me, i am sure it will take at least 30 days to get here. All good!

7 Likes

Got these on amazon for about a penny each.

Highly recommend em for keeping the beans safe in transit.

7 Likes

cool they also have them on amazon.ca only 17$ canadian, that’s the first time i’ve ever seen something cheaper than amazon.com. also have 0.2ml ones for $13/1000 and they’re only 0.28" thick - even thinner than the previous containers i bought (0.29") i do prefer the size/shape of these ones but they cost me $50 for 100 after shipping and currency conversion.

4 Likes

Uhh never saw this one miss it haha cheers and happy growing everybody and @50State much mahalo for your generosity Blessings

2 Likes

Well, It’s been 11 daze now… still a no-show. Must’ve been intercepted :disappointed:

2 Likes

You’ll get it @Yooper63… ( hopefully.! )
I’m still waiting on a swap from India ( it’s taken roughly 7weeks so far, he got my beans nrly a month ago and they took a month to get there lol…
If i don’t get this then it’d be my 1st ( of very many) seeds not arrive…

Anyway I digress… ,
Good luck and happy growing
Gaz

3 Likes

I’m 4 daze behind you and waiting and watching yours. May just be an MI thing :imp:

2 Likes

i think the whole east coast is screwed up… a letter that should have taken 2 or 4 days made it here in 6 so.

I’m still waiting for mine as well btw.

2 Likes

Mine just arrived last Friday, and I’m only an hour or two up the hwy from 50state. Have patience. Letter mail arriving in less than 10 days (including weekends) is on the fast end of the scale. I just had one take 3 weeks from B.C. to Ontario… and the package I sent from Ontario to Mass. 12 days ago just landed today also.

4 Likes

@Yooper63 had his sent out 4 days ahead of us.
But since the Gov shut done many major Postal sorting centers, I got something from across the country faster than the next state :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m not that worried about shipping times @G-paS, @Scissor-Hanz & @Gaz29. I just thought @50State was much closer to us than UK. Right now, my biggest concern is deciding which strains to plant next lol. :peace:

4 Likes

Or you could use empty e liquid containers you could hold up to 500 in a 60ml bottle.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see people start popping these gems. I’m especially excited for the Daisy May x OSS cross!
Good on you @50State for the giveaway brother!

8 Likes

i’m not gonna jinx my post box for a while. let’s see how many karma points i still have left. :fireworks::dizzy::sparkles::boom:

niiiiiiice postman…goooood postman…goooood… :dog2:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

4 Likes

BYes, I’m closer to the USA than Scotland. I’m still amazed it got there that quickly. But the mail system is a tough nut to crack, and I think their days to delivery times are crafted by crack heads shooting dice in an alley somewhere in Ottawa.

I’ve had a package from GLG take 70 plus days to make a 7 hour car ride to here. @Jaybud package took over fourteen days @Scissor-Hanz package was day 8 for a two hour car ride @Strayfox package took weeks and it was priority first class shipping and my current seed orders have taken over 5 days to only make it to the California sorting depot. But the packages always arrived or were received so have faith.

There’s no rhyme or reason to the madness which is the post system.

Edit 2: I’ve had glass rods that took 56 days from Northstar glass in Portland, Or get sent to Florida, North Carolina, Alaska, Quebec then to Toronto, Ontario then to me that was crazy shit too. Lol

7 Likes

I think the best way to make the shipping of a package faster is to forget about it, then its a surprise when it turns up.

10 Likes

I think the surprise packages I forget about are always the best.

3 Likes