50State’s Free Seeds Giveaway (Closed)

:joy: That ought to do it!

Same here if I didn’t worry about weather and them walking away.

6 Likes

canada post is notoriously slow, at least in winnipeg, not sure about the rest of canada

2 Likes

today a caribou brought me a broken canadian pen. wtf? don’t go blaming this on immigrants, that moose had a cannuck accent for sure, eh, fahck me.

:ox: :pen_ballpoint: :maple_leaf:

interestingly had some kind of postal accounting graffiti but no postmark. who needs long notation to subtract a dollar from 3 & a half?

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

2 Likes

I got a surprise in the mail today. No damage, postmark or graffiti. Way to go @50State!

What are the two little balls? Desiccant? Pen parts? LOL

8 Likes

16 per pack! That’s awesome!

7 Likes

Yes, I think the first three letters sent had some desiccant because i was worried about them. I’m glad you got your seeds and I hope they turn out well for you.

10 Likes

Got my seeds in the mail will probably be popping them in a couple weeks. Will definitely keep you posted. Thanks again for the awesome genetics!

8 Likes

Got my pen today! Thanks @50State!

10 Likes

It received my special pen in the mail today but it doesn’t have any ink, I’ll have to return it I guess and exchange it for a new one

15 Likes

@50State

Oss#1 popped 100%(of 6) in 18hrs, GojiOss popped 100%(of 6) in 30hrs. :smiley:

probably gonna keep the karma going & gift 2-3 of each back to a person who gave me some beans last winter & saved my ass. :dizzy::sparkles::boom:
:seedling:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

12 Likes

received mine today thanks a lot @50State for the generosity!

8 Likes

Are those the end of the pens.
I got my pen yesterday. TY @50State. How in the heck did you get those 2 bags in I would like to know. I sure never could.

6 Likes

1 Part planning 9 Parts Luck… with finding the right bags the pens can hold three bags of seeds (@Northern_Loki knows this :slight_smile:) Glad your beans have arrived !!

8 Likes

Those baggies worked like a charm. I’ll have to adopt that method.

6 Likes

Sorry about the moose, he has a drinking problem and his wife just left him I only give him work because he’s family. :sweat: lol

Wow, that didn’t take long. Did you even have time to take them out of the pen? :laughing: I’m glad them germed well for you.

Sounds like an excellent plan, I hope they turn out great for everyone.

Peace

9 Likes

oh ya and canada post didn’t cancel the stamp so i peeled it off and saved it, so thanks for that! (i always save stamps when i can :grin:)

13 Likes

Uncle Chris is my favorite uncle

9 Likes

1 birthday present in almost 40 years. what a jerk. :laughing: j/k

edit: i plan to re-use the shipping container when it’s my turn to turn the wheel.(dharma, you bum)

6 Likes

@50State Thank you for the kind gift, I appreciate the work put into this! The package has arrived safely. Cheers!

3 Likes

I peeled the beautiful stamp off and put in my grow journal! Adds quite a bit of character.

7 Likes