50States Random plant photos

Uncle Fester Skunk #18 Yes sir

5 Likes

Whoa! I don’t feel so bad. I have labels that fall off moving plants, forget to label when up potting etc. seems like I have one or two each round. They become XXX 1, XXX 2. Hahahahaha! I thought I was just old and high! Happens to the best of us apparently.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talkin’ bout! Uncle Fester Skunk!
:joy:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

This is the original unworked skunk, it has all the phenos in it, Sweet, Lemon, RKS!!!

4 Likes

Yeah one of my favourite strains!! Terps for daaaays !! I used a UGrog Blues male over my Space Monkey 11 and Space Monkey 6… if you’d like a few to play with let me know and I’ll put a little package together for you.

5 Likes

I found them to leaning towards sour menthol citrus, sweet earth fruity but the claim of RKS I could see as being found. 2 had a very sour ammonia sell on stock rub before flowering they turned out to be the sour menthol citrus learners. I have ounces of F2 from the 5 mothers used.

5 Likes

How consistent were your Space Monkey’s. SP 11, figure you threw down the whole pack, trying to get a handle on how many I might need to hit a good pheno???

2 Likes

Hit me up with a PM I can send some seeds your way too.

3 Likes

Send him the Orange if he does not have it…YOU should be PROUD of those mang!!!

4 Likes

Yessir did the whole pack and ordered another a couple weeks back. Ran that 11 and 6 for just over a year now and believe me it was hard to choose. The 11 was more Wookie leaning in structure being short and squat with a great lavender gassy rubber nose and 6 more glue looking with a Eucalyptus fuel nose … so sticky and so stinky man … I got 2 males from that 1st pack only so was a good bunch of girls to choose from … had to order another pack to get a wider look

5 Likes

Gotcha bruv, sending you a pm now … peace ,:smiley:

2 Likes

Have not grown nor sampled Wookie…so have no clue about it.

2 Likes

Any chance of any of those orange gojis still out and about @50State.

Nice show at any rate.

2 Likes

Me either unfortunately, just did a ton of reading and searching and mailing to get a better grasp of what I was looking at … so for what it’s worth that’s where it led my belief of what I was holding … hehe

1 Like

Still a bunch of the Orange Goji seeds kicking about in the fridge maybe 20 grams or so. I’m not going to run out anytime soon :blush: :smile:

9 Likes

They have AS GOOD if not better “vigor” than I have ever seen. I am making F2’s of it also. Will offer you some if you still want them when they are done(8 weeks or so out) but 50 is COOL…sure he will take care of you.

Thrown down any SBR’s yet??? The AK’s/WR/Ak’s are all kicking it !

3 Likes

Your Orange Goji run is looking great I hope you like the smoke and you find a keeper. I’m glad they turned out how I imagined maybe even better than I imagined really.

5 Likes

I went thru your thread Jet, never seen those take wing like that.
Everything looks good and healthy

2 Likes

Ya know 50…been doing this a minute…SOME TIMES a plant just acts “special” and displays true bad ass growing traits. ALL 4 of the OG exhibit THIS big time! I have rarely been disappointed with results when seeing true strength displayed like this. I am pretty certain the finished plant WILL IMPRESS just like she is doing in Veg.

HONESTLY…they are so vigorous I could pull the other 6 plants and THESE 3 OGs WOULD fill my screen up by themselves. They are already crowded.

I felt/feel the exact same way about the Sugar punch Goji…and an early sample tells me…BINGO!!! They have No WHERE NEAR the fire power in growth that your Orange does…NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! So I pretty much would bet my right nut on the Orange Goji being “ALL THAT” when finished.

BTW…I am going to hit Amnesia Haze with the Orange Male…FIRST!!!

6 Likes

YEAH…I have NEVER seen that before either. IT IS NOT my room or the soil or the food. They are still expressing it, and it appears like it is “normal” for them. All are healthy, their lil Dixie cup’s are almost dry today, and either wet, in the middle or dry…4 of 5 of the WR are showing this. Gonna be cool to see if they keep it up or grow out of it…

2 Likes