50States Random plant photos

That’s will be a nice cross you’ll have to send me some of those when they’re ready.

Orange Goji is a vigorous lady best I’ve seen myself with monstrously large leaves and strongest outdoors I’ve even smoked or grown.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :monkey: there has to be a Monkey’s Uncle somewhere in there! :laughing::neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Oops 20 characters and 20 more

2 Likes

If this helps these were grown in pro mix with mycos and pure blend pro series.
They might not need alot of nutes.

3 Likes

YOU will be the FIRST to get them bro!!!

I have grown many many hybrids…only 1 other plant has expressed the vigor like these…MY Original Goji OG that went 7 foot tall, 7 foot wide, and weighed 14 pounds wet when taken down(inside in an Octopot) and yielded over a pound of insanely potent Bud(some of the Best I ever had) .

I keep seeing the vigor, they look BEAUTIFUL 15 days in, already making lil buds, and she is not done stretching yet, close but not done.

The Amnesia Haze will be an excellent cross for the Orange. Her structure is similar, her leaf pattern real close to OG, and her power is amazing.

Since YOU provided the MALE and SUPER cross pollen…PICK A NAME FOR THE CROSS!!!

Amnesia Haze tastes like: KILLER FLOWERS wrapped in sweet candy. Smells like a ULTRA TOP END Florist place, with big rose’s blooming. Her taste is the same, and makes EVERYONE smack their lips and go HHHHHMMMMM! The high is in the head, hit’s almost instantly, and is the “HAPPIEST WEED” I have ever sampled. ALL 5 pep’s who sampled her with me said exactly the same thing…GOOD TIME UP WEED that makes you smile.

I would probably go something stupid like…Orange Haze, maybe you can come up with a GooD name.

“Your assignment, should you choose to except it”…lmao!

6 Likes

The soil they are in is “inert” …nothing in it. My food is VERY mild, and 100 % organic, and VERY low dose.
I PROMISE it is not my soil food or lights nor the room. Have had 100 seedlings up in last 2 months time…SAME: soil,lights,room temps, humidity same every last thing…ONLY these 4 are showing this.

The biggest one now, appears like the “droop” is "built in’…even looking really close, I see nothing amiss with the seedling, Seems happy, growing well, and I am now just ignoring it. It will go away, or it will be a cool “feature” of this plant, lol.
I am good either way… :yum:

4 Likes

I SAW IT…WANT MORE…LMAO!!!

2 Likes

I want some too lol @OleReynard Let me know more about said offer

2 Likes

Lol
Post must be at least 20 characters.
I have a feeling you don’t miss much, LMAO

2 Likes

You got some other gear I might like to get also, we’ll get together

3 Likes

I was only kidding man…let me run these out, if I like what happens, I still have more. Not sure how many I had, but only threw down 5 of 2 different ones…1 did not pop(straight AK…removed seed will try that one again,lol) IF I had 10 of each, ALL IS GOOD!!!

GRAB 50’s Candyland cross too…that also looks really good and grows well also.

Hey50…got a name yet…

3 Likes

You want more of them I got plenty :wink:
Surprised you’re not running them all at the same time, the pheno hunt is gonna blow your mind.

4 Likes

Did not know you had enough…or I would have. Figured I would have to F2 it to “HUNT”
IF you can spare more, I would MUCH RATHER hunt through them than make F3’s…or whatever they would be.

As you saw, I have no issue with a BUNCH going on…especially where 47 is concerned.

3 Likes

Be watching your mail.
Sorry no way to delete pm’s.

2 Likes

I need to find his other thread.

1 Like

What other thread?? Another of 50’s threads???

1 Like

Yeah I thought he had 2 threads going, maybe not?

1 Like

he does…click on his avatar, then go to his page, can see all his posts and threads

2 Likes

Yeah I thought he had more pics of his work, wasn’t it all or most bodhi gear?

2 Likes

Actually looking at it just now, seems he posts everything in the Random plant photo’s thread.
You asked for seeds in HIS thread, he said he has plenty…PM him an address.

He is very cool to deal with, and HoNEST! My dealings with him have all been a pleasure .

2 Likes