50States Random plant photos

Its at least 5 1/2 feet tall, and is a round bush.
I never pinched it once, I simply bent the top over, and all the lower stuff just filled in.

6 Likes

Yeah, that was a joke, but I could see some fool now, trying to do it. Iā€™ve still never had Cookies. Well once from a dispensary here in town and there was no taste much less any fanboy flavors. I did get one seed from the bud, and saved it but never had any desire to try it.

Iā€™m growing a cross with it now thatā€™s supposed to be nice, from Samwell at Baked Beanz (Purple Poison Cookies), and Iā€™ve heard some crosses are very tasty, and I love terps. but I aint paying for any GSC. I would pay for good skunk.

I have another one that should be good Iā€™m dropping today. I think BeanBrains was smoking the same cross on the podcast I heard, but I gotta check I got mine from a friend but it should be fireā€¦ all ProfPā€¦ Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo.

Iā€™d love to try some of the fanboy stuff, but by the time it makes it out to the market it aint the same shit oftentimes.

4 Likes

Professor P is a good dude

5 Likes

Do not know him personally, but HIS Geneticsā€™s are Top SHELFā€¦Salmon River wasā€¦:yum:

3 Likes

Wont see them till next weekend now but they were good when I left on Friday. Will try to remember to post an update.

3 Likes

Ran out of likes for a bit, that sucks.

3 Likes

Looks good. Iā€™d love to have that varietal in the hopperā€¦

1 Like

I just picked up a pack of blue Magoo x blue moon rocksā€¦ Interested to see in peraon the outcome on them 2 breeders gear crashing together. From what I hear and seen they are some stunning plants.

4 Likes

Have seen the blue magoo and would love to try that as it looks dank. Not familiar with the rocks side though.

1 Like

Blue moon rocks is by Bog ā€¦ Iā€™m sure u knew thatā€¦ Its a good one

2 Likes

Ok yup now got it. That should be a good mix.

1 Like

In my Best He Man voiceā€¦I now possess the power of Orange Goji!

I will do my best not to abuse the power, and make you a proud grandpa!

:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Ohh that is the power I am hoping for. Havenā€™t been able to sex my 3 Orange Goji yet but hope there is a stud in the mix.

4 Likes

Make sure that shits dry or it will mold in there for you.

4 Likes

100% dry, no plant matter in it either, then in oatmeal bag then in glass jarā€¦will it last a week like this?

5 Likes

Is that from Sinister seeds? Indican made that cross but I missed it. I always thought it would have been good.

I dropped some PHC x Blue Magoo today. Iā€™ve stayed away from the Cookies craze until now. I have another one by SAN called Killer Cookies. Killer Queen x GSC forum cut. I may drop some of those and I would all of the sudden have 3 cookies crossed going at once.

Speaking of SAN, I was lucky enough to catch a drop of new cross called Super Lemon Haze. Super Silver Haze x Dutch Flowerā€™s Lemon Thai ( that I have now). That drop didnā€™t last long but he still has a few things still up at Seedheaven.

6 Likes

Ooops, Iā€™m in 50ā€™s thread, damn, I get these all mixed upā€¦ sorry for the hijacking.

5 Likes

Are we talking Santero here, is he here at og?

5 Likes

Yes. It seems like he told me he created an account here after I hooked him up with an OG friend he lost track of. But, I havenā€™t seen him here yet. He has a page on OpenGrow.com and is a moderator there. Heā€™s been releasing some of his stuff on Seedheaven. Plus, heā€™s working on some cool projects. One is the repro of a bunch of Eskobars favorite lines. He has all of his cuts.

7 Likes

Another good guyā€¦

4 Likes