50States Random plant photos

DUDE…HE HAS over 250 different strains…like a freaking weed encyclopedia. I could trade exclusively with him and be just a HAPpY CamPer!!!

He has run about everything Bodhi…I just started with Bodhi a year ago, and to be honest, all I have grown out of his has been stellar. LIKE PROF P!!! Same dealieo

5 Likes

Did find this one

https://overgrow.com/t/50state-s-free-seeds-giveaway-closed/9983

2 Likes

He is GOoD to bounce stuff off of as he has sampled so much Bodhi gear it is not funny. I have tried like 4, lol!!!

2 Likes

I too, have a quite an extensive bodhi library, right now the other thing I’m after is ghash x black domina.
I’m gonna check with Jeffy to see if I can just buy a couple of packs.

5 Likes

You guys make me so jealous. I am just getting started with Bodhi and just can’t wait for the results.
BTW here is my @50 state Orange Goji and yes true vigor big leaves looks amazing already. Actually hope I get a male to do some chucking with.

13 Likes

You’ll no find rks in uncle fester if you do it will be like winning the golden ticket in Willie wonka

2 Likes

I just quoted it from the net somewhere…not my statement, thought it was interesting.
I do not even know UF and not sure I have had RKS…unless it was the “Skunk” going around Texas in the 80’s that absolutely REEKED!!!

2 Likes

That more than.likely it.

1 Like

I was NOT a big fan of it. Could not carry it on you, when smoking it it stunk up an acre, and the taste was so strong it was hard to smoke. It was around EVERYWHERE, then one day…GONE! Not seen that Bud since then, not something I personally would hunt either. I would rather smoke stuff like RPP and Amnesia Haze to be real honest.

3 Likes

That plant is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks. It has a great solid stock and huge fans. Cant wait to watch these grow up.

1 Like

The Orange Goji is the SHIT man! I love it.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I was about to pop the UF I have to start looking, lol… I hadn’t heard that before or I would have them in the ground already.

I think I’m gonna try and grab some of the Skunk#1 from Todd MCCormick. They’re from Mel Frank’s garden. And, I found a sweet skunk that i’m going for, too that has a good rep. Bean Brains os supposed to have RKS in quite a few old crosses that he has frozen for time. He’s supposed to be matching some of his seeds with another breeder’s males.

Can you imagine it somebody put RKS back on the market… it would be a shit storm trying to ever get any.

2 Likes

I saw that one too :point_up:t3:… hopefully it’ll pass testing ok :+1:. :exclamation:I’ll be taking a pack or two of this too @OleReynard

You guys talking about the Orange Goji makes me wanna crack the half pack i have, (i sent some to someone ,along with half the OSS #2 f2’s a while back.) ~ they’re definitely gonna be in my next grow now. Thanks guys , this cross has peeked my interest now.!!
Happy growing/smoking …
Gaz

4 Likes

Very interesting, are they ever going to be available?

2 Likes

Everybody claimed to have it, look at all the ching they made off of hearsay and friends pushing their fakes.
I know for a fact I have 2 different rks’s from 2 different directions.
They’ll be something available to the public in a while.

I’m thinking it’s recessive like the cherry AK47

6 Likes

Bean Brains has been saving and freezing strains since the 80’s. He has some pushing 50 I think and says he gets 100% germ on his 30 y.o. seeds. His trick is you never thaw them, ever. until you use them.

Unlike most of us, his life has remained the same for all of those years and things stay safe that way. I can’t count the times I moved in the last 40 years, omg.

And he rattled off about a half dozen strains that he says have it. I have a feeling in about 5 years, we’re gonna see some time travel shit. I hope so. I think it’s so cool that the old timers are letting stuff out. It’s going to be a hoot when old school starts competing with new. heh. Maybe somebody will make an RKS Cookies! lol.

7 Likes

Looking good. How is it doing This week?

3 Likes

See that’s what we need to stay away from is stuff like rks cookies.
Fuck this coming up with new it ain’t new.
It’s just watered down and combined with stuff that has no bearing on its origin.
If there was a theme behind any of these it’d be a different story but it’s Mish mash and let the spooge fly anymore.

8 Likes

Mothers Milk F2 female, @50states gear:

17 Likes