50States Random plant photos

Awesome, sounds like a good plan of attack. I’ve also been gifted some mac f3s so I’m going to take those further and then cross them to ssdd4

6 Likes

Did the MAC f3 come from Nube?

New additions thanks to @nube

Barefoot Doctor x Sukura
Red eye Jedi f2
MAC f3
Sakura f2
Dank Sanatra f2

33 Likes

Lucky fish … some sure fire in those for definite :fire::fire: good luck with them bruv

7 Likes

Sure did, i have the same new additions, i love all the generousity in this community

8 Likes

Did those seeds ever make it ? I should maybe start working on a second one at this point.

3 Likes

Is the MAC - Monster Alien Cookies?

1 Like

As far as I know yes they are

2 Likes

Red eye Jedi sounds fun

2 Likes

Im smoking a doob of some right now :grin:

4 Likes

Living up to all the hype???

3 Likes

It’s nice man. Super strong. This one is leaning GSC. It’s strange but I get a snifter of Jack herier in it. It was this one from “what are you smoking today” thread.

17 Likes

Cool…everyone seems to rag on GSC, i like it myslef, or at least the ones I have tried. I have never grown her, so many seeds I would not know who to trust or where to start. One day I will get a good cut of her.

7 Likes

I’d like to find a GSC forum cut too have only smoked GSC a couple times it was nice smoke but I’d rather grown it myself to see what’s up with her.

13 Likes

I have access to a crazy GSC cut

Also have access to that cut of MAC

14 Likes

Have you got Caps personal cut

3 Likes

So when are you getting some ? And when can I get some from you ? :grin:

8 Likes

@OleReynard Not sure, Ive never asked who’s cutting. It’s a friend of mine who holds that gold.

@50State just shoot me a message. Can happen whenever.

3 Likes

You and 50 suck!!! At least you didnt @Jetdro me this time to rub it in my face!!!

7 Likes

You know copycat genetics and logic were making bootlegs?

4 Likes

My buddy just got back to me and It’s from Capulator Genetics.

7 Likes