50States Random plant photos

Dude who runs Bean Basement

2 Likes

I believe it is miracle alien cookies. Miracle as in… the seeds lived through his wife washing them.

9 Likes

Yeah I heard it was Miricle Alien Cookies too.

6 Likes

Man wish I would have known that a few months ago. Just lost my GSC mom and only had it for a year but had planned on keeping it a lot longer.

4 Likes

As I push up my glasses with my middle finger and adjust my pocket protector. “technically it’s Miracle Alien Cookies” as soon as I posted it I felt like a nerd.

12 Likes

Did someone say Girl Scout Cookies?! Are they made from real girl scouts?! :joy:

12 Likes

Never grown pure GSC, but a lot of ICookies crosses by LED Seedz. ICookies is Instant Karma (98 Bubba x Sour D IBL) x Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut. It was found and named ICookies by LED Seedz and has been used in many breeding projects.

I have grown a lot of his crosses Creme Brulee (Street Outlaw x ICookies) Diamonds and Pearls (GDP x ICookies), and most recently Butter Cookies ( SSDD x ICookies). I have recently gotten a cut of ICookies itself, but wont be flowering it for quite some time.

18 Likes

I was recently gifted a clone of a girl scout cookies from santa Cruz , supposed to be superior to what’s on the club shelves clone wise. Hoping it’s not the key lime pie pheno I wasent impressed by that at all.

8 Likes

It is miracle alien cookies. Its (columbian x starfighter) × alien cookies.

6 Likes

Got my pack of Sunshine Queen yesterday from JBC along with a sweet toque.

25 Likes

I bet theres some fire hiding in there😎

5 Likes

I quite like the forum cookies crosses i have tried. Had one field trip herm on me but all others were solid.

5 Likes

I have seeds of Field Trip and Space Cake maybe I should search for a good male for a GSC backcross.

7 Likes

I always wondered why Field Trip was not more popular being a GSC cross. I got a lot of baked good smells out of the half pack I popped a few years ago. Never really found that keeper out of it I wanted. I have another pack and a half so it may be something I should look at in the future. Space Cake seems more popular at least on IG.

4 Likes

I did a run of the space cake remix (ogkb x sl) was nowhere near as good as the field trip. I know its not the original space cake but read ogkb is the original cookies? … well all except 1 hermied on me and just basically gave off zero appeal.
Side note: i have heard and seen good things out of the space cake (forum x sl)

4 Likes

I kept a male back and lost him about 2 weeks back. Wanted to chuck him over my thai x forum so id say do that lol

4 Likes

I’ve smoked plenty batches of GSC & crosses because I’m close to the bay area…have grown only one cookie-cross.

The “real thing” is definitely a cookie-dough-like flavor but I believe even the “right” cut grown shitty or even sub-par yields a shitty, no-cookie-flavor result. :thinking: It is a nice strain & a unique flavor to have on the menu but not a great or amazing strain, IMO; There are better buds in OGer home-chucks for sure & the high is not spectacular-- just plain old couchlock.

The cross I grew was a clone from Alpine Alternative in spring '18 called Girltime (Timewreck X GSC) and I never found any TGA Subcool info or WhoTF made it. Yield was modest (suspected), bud was good. I hit it with BOG SourLifesaver pollen, resulted in a nice Blueberry gumball flavor hybrid. Still have 2 beans & a few F2 packs. Brave souls PM me & see if I’m feeling generous or prickly.

:evergreen_tree: :imp: :gift: :cookie:

13 Likes

Well that sucks. Loosing males is never easy, especially when you have plans for them.

7 Likes

MAC1 is the ‘coveted cut’ straight from Capulator.
Very difficult to find in Canada and held tightly by those who do have it.

Many people had packs of MAC and have their own phenos.

I havent had the luxury of smoking MAC yet but I do have a pack of beans in the fridge.
Many people say MAC is bland and terpless while others love it.

13 Likes

If any canucks want to try GMO im always up to trade cuttings or clones.
Possibly one of the most potent cookies crosses as they have tested as high as 35%thc.
Also most likely the highest yielding cookies cross.
Cheers

29 Likes