50States Random plant photos

Nice 1 is better than 0 if you like the 1 fem there is always more kicking around. :wink:

3 Likes

I know it was me I didn’t turn down the MH so it was running at 450 instead of 300 and it was hanging too low for 450 cooked and stressed the fuck out of them.

6 Likes

There is your answer!!!

BUT…just know…I SET THE TABLE in FAVOR of Females on my last OHGA drop, and still had more males!!! ARGH…Happens at times.

Hey @50State…do I have it right…OHGA…NOT…OGHA…or am I backwards??
You named her, I get confused, both sound right…lol…

BTW…the OG REALLY put the spanking on my Amnesia Haze…OHGA/OGHA is gonna be the equal of your orange I bet!!!

3 Likes

It was OHGA and am sure she will be every bit as good as the OG if not better, She looks stellar!

6 Likes

Cool I been doing it right then!!!

2 Likes

Trim trim trim trim Jail Bodhi - Sunshine 4.

Pictures taken with a shitty Huawei P30 Lite the camera really is a step backwards from my LG G6. The P30 Lite takes pictures about as well as my old BlackBerry Q5 so anyone in the market for a new cell phone steer clear of the Huawei phones.

28 Likes

Stinky and sticky session it would appear!!!

1 Like

That Bud looks great fiddy!! Covered, bet it stinks and know it is sticky…hope you have to trim pounds, lol

1 Like

I read that Huawei Is in a lot of heat. They are a huge security risk. Read this.

The case against Huawei, explained - The Verge*

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want Chinese foxes in the US henhouse competing with multinational foxes “we” are hosting.

3 Likes

She stinks and is very sticky, but no lbs to trim this time just one clone I tossed in a bloom tent.

8 Likes

Good looking plant…think you sent me ss4…need to run it!!

3 Likes

Looking nice and frosty👍 thanks to your generousity ill have some of those beautiful nugs in a few months. Gonna take her to f3 and beyond if everything works out.

4 Likes

The Sunshine 4 is very frosty and the Sunshine Daydream learner is super sticky greasy goodness. Harvest anywhere from 63 to 70 days seems good on the f1s.

10 Likes

So my 10 year old digital 600 watt hid in the 5x5 tent is intermittently pulsing so I think it’s time for a change and was wondering if I should try a Gavita 6/750 or 1000 but heard they kick some serious heat. The tents are only six feet six inches high so head room may be an issue. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Good to know, not sure what I have for girls and boys yet but I’ll probably dust all the females and work toward whichever one has best yield buzz and smell and give out the rest. I also ended up with 1 cobra lips female so will hit that and orange ss with my male ss4

2 Likes

Yes heat can be a issue but the choice I’d go with is the 1000 watt ,it’s easily dimmable on the dial and if you decide down the road to expand your grow space you’ll have no problem running it at full power . You can run it at 500 watts with minimal heat issues I’d think .

3 Likes

What a junk picture :yum::wink:

Seems as hard as it tries still can’t make the Sunshine 4 look bad tho :heart:

4 Likes

Id also reccomend the 1000w, ive never used de but my partner and i use a quantum 1000w in a 5x5 and usually temps run about 10 degress hotter in the tent than in the room its in when lights are on and at 100% and its all closed up. Regularly pull 20+oz with the setup and run ac and lots of airflow

4 Likes

I have 3 6/750 DE 's. THEY RULE!!! No comparison to cheaper non DE HPS’s. You know it works, you have seen my grows with them.

I cover a 4 x 4 area perfectly 100% with it turned to 750 or 825 in late flower. Dimable from 825 down to 400.

They certainly throw HEAT, but since I do not tent grow, never an issue here.
100% reco one, no doubt.

The 750’s DE are easily thee equal to anyone else’s 1000 watt single ended set up.

Issue will be how much FOOT PRINT you want to cover man. Like I said mine will cover 16 sq/ft perfectly, the 1000 would cover a larger area.

Hope any of this helps you decide.

GAVITA RULZ!!!

5 Likes