50States Random plant photos

Can attest to great performance(exactly the same) @ lower watt settings. Even useful @ 400 watts for veg or seedlings or cuts. Will run 400 -825 watts. The life span of the bulbs are excellent, less than 5% loos /year and I have 3 I switch out when only running one. They are also 100% trouble free. I went 750 because of bulb height and what foot print I wanted. I like to run 4 octopots and they cover a 4 x 4 area, perfect for the 750. I also have a giant Gorilla Tent like 4 x 8 x 10 and have run 3 gavita’s in there, with 12 Octopots, worked a wonder!!! The 1000’s would be too much for either of those foot prints unless really high and set lower. From What I could tell the 6/750E is more efficient and I was able to see that @ 600 watts she preformed 30 % better than any of the cheap 600 electronic ballistic ones I have. I also can run it at 400 watts to veg or in a small foot print, and it KILLS the 400 watt 120 Buck HPS electronic units I have also. For me it is versatile . Combined with my T5 's , it was perfect for my needs. EVERY big warehouse grow you see has Gavita’s hanging overhead, not seen ANY RUNNING HLG 550’s.

I cannot comment on CMH, never even looked into them, but my bud Randy, who use to own the Grow/hydro store, picked the CMH 315’s for his home grow. I ordered all 3 of my Gavita’s from him, so he choose the CMH’s…HEAT was a HUGE issue for him running in a non a/c garage .

1 Like

I’d love to move over to Gavita just cant afford to right now. Those Linux look good too… think thats what @Mongobongo is using with great results

2 Likes

What kinda temps are you getting off of those bad boys? Im just a rookie and have purchased a 1000de setup. My room got up there pretty high with leds only (1440w) over the summer so im trying to get a bead on just how much supplemental ac i will need with this monster… Oh yeah, and do you have any recommendations on bulb brand?

1 Like

I’m running P.L light systems NXT-LP 1000 w HPS

6 Likes

Nice thanks bro thought i had it wrong lol… been scrolling your thread for where you shared your light set up :joy::joy: thanks bro knew there was an x in there

4 Likes

Got a seed trade in from another forum it seems 2 pieces of paper with a pack of seeds in the middle is now an approved packaging method for safe seed transport.

RIP GOJI OG seeds

FML, well at least the seeds I sent will be safe and uncrushed.

22 Likes

Lol that’s brutal. I wonder if his after trade customer service is as good as his packing job :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Wooooow what a fucking tool :exploding_head:

9 Likes

OHHHH NOOOO!!! That makes me sick.

4 Likes

I run in a central A/C house in rooms with no tents, heat was not an issue for me. They do throw serious heat however.
When I bought mine (3 of them) I also bought 3 extra bulbs. I use the standard bulb from Gavita.

1 Like

Destroying a pack of GOJI OG…OMG does it get ANY WORSE…OH 50, you gotta be PISSED!!!

How on Earth did you find those for trade, and WHY would they have sent them like that!!!
You KNOW what THAT PACK was worth!!!

So sorry man…i would demand retribution

7 Likes

I assume it will be a sorry about your luck but thanks for getting these Cluster Funk and SS4 f2s to me safe and sound. He sent the seeds right away and shipping was fast lol ffs

My day was not too bad, done work a little early had time to grab mail and see this plain envelope. My first thought Oh boy looks like someone got those crushed seeds they’ve been waiting on. Should have known this would happen.

5 Likes

IF he does that…post up the pic of the pack ON HIS SITE saying do not trade with said member.

That is just total bullshit…should have been suspicious with someone WILLING to let go of a pack of THOSE

Just how dumb can people be…

You figure out which light your gonna get 50 ???

4 Likes

I know what they’re worth now nothing,…

Guy traded them because he said he didn’t like the Snow Lotus crosses and preferred the 88G13HP crosses and liked the Chem cross also, I offered up my last pack of Cluster Funk - 91 Chem JB x 88G13HP and tossed in some SS4 f2s.

I think I will go with the Gavita 6/750. Next time I goto town I’ll check prices on them.

6 Likes

I would be just livid!!! Give up my last pack of CF and threw in freebies…FMW!!!

2 Likes

You will love the light, it is just uncanny how bright it is. I could, and am RIGHT NOW, cover even more than 4 x 4 with it. I have my 4 x 4 screen, and then another 2 x 4 screen butted up to it with the seeded GG4 on it…light is covering them too. They are not cheap, but produce !!!

2 Likes

Ooooooooohhh. Booooooooooyyyyyy

3 Likes

What plans did you have for these?
Besides growing them.

2 Likes

You know I’m always looking for Noof @50State

3 Likes

I planned on having a spare pack of Goji OG to run maybe next year.

4 Likes