50States Random plant photos

Here I thought you were so upset cause you had planned on sending them to me as a gift…

Boy i feel stupid now…lol

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

You and about a hundred people want that Bodhi '89 Sensi Seeds NL5 noof x BCSC NL5 pack I got.

10 Likes

I see the 1000w De bulbs come in a range from 2200k - 10000k so what bulbs are you running?

Also what’s the price on one of these lamps?

2 Likes

OMFG!! :sob::sob::sob::cry:
What a tragedy
I would be crushed.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize there was more than one type of bulb For them. I know it has a HPS or a MH version. Mine are A HPS

3 Likes

Ffs damn 20 characters

3 Likes

Not as crushed as those beans tho

5 Likes

Oh my… Sad as all hell man can’t believe that :broken_heart:

Sorry for your loss

4 Likes

Dam that sucks, I have 4 or 5 goji left from the original pack I bought, I grew three and gave three away ,I got three girls smh. When I pop the rest hopefully I get a boy and some girls if so I’ll make sure you get some of the resulting f2 generation , along with a bunch of other people here.

11 Likes

I also have just a few Goji beans left and hope to do something similar.

3 Likes

We should all pop them at the same time and look for best male and female. I have a couple old s1 afgoo seeds illl pop at the same time ,hopefully they grow there at least 12 years old.

9 Likes

@50State if I remember correctly you swooped alot of old bodhi gear from the mia stash, did you by chance get any of the lemon Afghan. It’s still available but I’m a poor farmer and I have a black lime special reserve sfv og cross I think it would pair perfectly with. I’m probably going to breack down and buy them in one of my weaker moments lol

8 Likes

When are you thinking of popping them? I will be home later today and am thinking of what I want to pop to get things going again.

So far
Orange Goji
OHGA hopefully
Space Monkey
and rest I need to look thru the beans and make a fresh decision. Changes everytime I think about it or look at the seeds it seems :man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

I wouldent be able to until this coming summer. I have a project I’m currently working on and two planned for spring.

4 Likes

I think I have 6 or so seeds from an original pack plus 50 or so F1’s I made. I would be interested in a large Goji pollen/clone swap.

Edit: If you check my thread you can see my big female Goji I’ve had for a couple years.

3 Likes

Older review of different 1000w De bulbs

https://growershouse.com/blog/1000w-double-ended-de-bulb-lamp-comparison-review-test-including-philips-gavita-ushio-hortilux

The NXT-LP comes with the Phillips Green Power 1000w De Bulb which is now called the AGRO Plus.

3 Likes

No Lemon Afghan, I was late to the Mia bean party and it was like a like super market before a hurricane just grab whatever you can. I was lucky to get what I did if the haters didn’t shit on her and the authenticity of the seeds she had there would have been nothing left when I got there.

7 Likes

This sucks! It happened to me too.

By lemon afghan, do you mean the Lemon G x OMG? :v:

He calls that drunken parrot and it’s still available threw headies :grin: along with alot of his other gear.

2 Likes