50States Random plant photos

Got my mail on Friday thanks to @twistedinfinity @HaRdRoC @AllOra @nube

29 Likes

Nice! The preservation box should be there soon to!

6 Likes

Actually there will be two preservation boxes coming soon plus some other trades coming next week.

Iā€™ll have to get a second fridge for seeds if things keep going like this lol

15 Likes

Beautiful flower @Jetdro!!!

3 Likes

Wow! I get excited when I have a 6 pack of beans coming in the mailā€¦I would need a large diaper and 3, maybe 4 pair of pants to be safe.

OG is the shiiiiiit!!! I wonder how many seeds have traded hands thanks to this site, how many thousands?..how many tens of thousands?..do you think itā€™s already up in the hundreds of thousands?
Awesome stuff you guys!! Love seeing stuff like this!!! :beers: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Chem4 nug from seeds from @50State. Unsure of breeder,Pics taken Oct 9th.Chem 4 nugg
Mothers Milk f2
Mothers Milk f2 seed preservation run flower.

20 Likes

Bohdi Sunshine Daydream (?) x Chem4. Gifted from @50State.Pics Oct 26th
Thin resinous flowers. Stuff kicks my ass everytime I smoke her. Im high 3/4 thru the joint!SDxChem4 bud
Sunshine Daydream x Chem4 nug

21 Likes

A BIG thank you to @50State for the seed hookup. These are my 3 fave smokes I grew out of 10+ strains this year. Most was really good, but this stuff keeps dragging me back.
Especially the Chem4ā€™s. Thick choking smoke, but buzzy AF.

8 Likes

Those would be the Sunshine 4 f2s that I sent you and itā€™s a frosty strain indoors great smoke as well. Iā€™m glad itā€™s treating you well these are the same Bodhi f2s that got sold for the Sever Fund Charity so lots of people have them on hand.

12 Likes

lol, correct @50State. I have a great memory, but its short!
Yea, bomb stuff fo sho.

3 Likes

Props, man! Looks super dank!!! Wish I would have really taken advantage of that server fund. Super grateful to have got the ufs18!!..and eventually orange goji from brother mbvapester.

2 Likes

That particular plant was on the thin side, but super resinous. the pics dont do it justice.
I let them go till Oct 28th this year. We were blessed with super weather in October, allowing me to finish these properly.

4 Likes

Looks hella goodā€¦ Iā€™ve been fortunate enough to be blessed with MM 31 cut ā€¦ the structure of the branching is perfectā€¦ strong stalksā€¦ just all around great plantā€‹:pray::muscle::ok_hand::fist::fist:

1 Like

MM 31 cut?
Mothers Milk?

1 Like

That crushed pack of Goji is a heartbreaker :sob:

3 Likes

2020 is starting off well so far, replaced a 6 bulb t5 setup because the ballast died and yesterday maybe even Monday night my 1000w HPS bulb gave up the ghost luckily it didnā€™t kill the ballast. There is no grow shops where I live and had to drive like hell for an hour and forty minutes after work. I arrived with eight minutes before the store closed and they had one bulb left.

25 Likes

That bulb was meant for you @50State.
Itā€™s pretty cool how things work out sometimes.

7 Likes

That is crazy man, you must live in the middle of nowhere to be that far from a shop hahaā€¦ should order some cheap backup bulbs in case of burnout

4 Likes

If I didnā€™t need the light right now I would have got from Amazon since itā€™s 48 dollars cheaper and free shipping but they couldnā€™t get me one till next week and thatā€™s with fast shipping.

8 Likes

Damn, a week is basically forever by todays stardards. Im glad you got the last one at the shop anyways.

6 Likes