50States Random plant photos

A week is forever when I have ladies in the tent at a week and a half into bloom. I just hope they didn’t get too stressed as a result.

9 Likes

I hope they dont get freaky on ya . judging by your previous work im sure they wont skip a beat…

5 Likes

If they were left in the dark for a day or two they’ll be just fine… it would be a different story if it were the other way around.
Now, they want nothing more than to get their flower on!

6 Likes

You have the ghash inbound as well.

I made a comment about how there is no room for beer in the fridge and my wife mumbled something about how the seeds have taken over. There’s always room for another fridge!

9 Likes

Or a keg fridge that is dedicated :wink:

5 Likes

Been looking into aquiring a small dedicated fridge with a ups system. Good problem to have if you ask me lol

5 Likes

I remember listening to AK bean brains podcast talking about his walk-in cooler. It’s set up for power outages and is subzero. He said the seeds have never thawed. He takes what he needs from what ever stash and the rest never leaves the freezer. He’s got 30 yr old stock he says he gets 100% germ on. Thats stability.

8 Likes

Good morning girl almost time for lights on.

Sorry about the focus. Finally got my VPD in the green zone last night. I hope I can keep it there. Need a humidifier but it’s busy in the cure/drying room.

28 Likes

Looks like some fire.

I can only get my VPD in the green for like two or three weeks per year during the early part of Summer, lol. It’s always my best run of the year.

Here’s to hoping it stays in range for you :smile:

12 Likes

Beautiful pics on this thread respect to all

6 Likes

Hey @Stickyjones. I’m flattered that you asked me but there are far more qualified cats than me to ask.
Try @AllOra, @99%, @lefthandseeds, and of course @50State. I just grow ‘em and smoke em.
Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

FACTS @50State, facts my friend.
cant even buy soil containers near me. I have to go to local nurseries and offer to buy extras from them.
Funny, my friend had a bulb shipped to him just this past week. hopefully it arrived in 1 piece.
same issue. 2+hr drive to anywhere with a decent hydro shop.

2 Likes

That looks absolutely fantastic @MBVapester!!!

5 Likes

Thanks Jet. Just finished trimming the top layer of that girl.

23 Likes

Your going to love it. Let it dry real well before jarring, it will get the “styrofoam” feel to it!!!

Post a smoke report when you can , like to see that.

12 Likes

Aw heck yeah…

Plus the character tax

9 Likes

Orange sunshine of @50State

18 Likes

Ya hoping to hang them 2-3 weeks at 60% then jar and burp a couple weeks after that.
@Jetdro I did quick tester report here:
What are you smoking today? Vol. 1 - #2827 by MBVapester
Now I will have to get by with the finger hash and trim bin sieve until they’re ready :wink:

7 Likes

American Slang#3 x Herijuana

19 Likes

Hey 50, what can you tell me about the orange sunshine × red cherry berry cross

3 Likes