50States Random plant photos

All I can tell you is @cannabissequoia made those seeds using a Bodhi Orange Sunshine f2 female and a Red Cherry Berry male in around 2018 but I haven’t run them myself they are in the fridge. I’m sure you’ll find more info with a search here on OG.

13 Likes

(PMed) but…

It should be good. :slightly_smiling_face: I have tried them both separately but not the cross I made in '18. As far as grow diary, mine is pretty humble but search for ‘the forest treehouse’.

The Orange Sunshine F2 #1 from 50state was very good & the best orange bud I’ve had out of at least 5-6. Not very artifcial-orange tasting like most. The high was a happy indica & great for daytime. breakfast weed. :smile:

Red Cherry Berry is Barney’s Farm(search seedfinder.eu or the barneysfarm site)… basically Reeferman’s Cherry Bomb Indica x Skunk #1. The trail runs out at Reeferman… It’s a nighttime & relaxing smoke & the best flavor I’ve found–amazing cherry hash!

:evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

Both strains are known for their relaxing properties and heavy handed high. Sounds like a strong flavorful cross to me. Given its genetics, the flowers should be firm and dense… sounds lovely!

That would make for a nice ambient fragrance wafting through the pines in the Sierra’s!

11 Likes

I thought so too, ive seen that most of the stuff that comes from @50State was pretty damn good as well as vigorous. Im pretty much a beginner in practice, but educated by folks like you and the folks ive seen vouch for you on here… i appreciate your input. I hadnt ran any barneys farm either, so i get to kill 2 birds with one stone…

4 Likes

Really like to get some of that goji og to x with some orange sunshine x red cherry berry

2 Likes

Orange sunshine week 6.

31 Likes

That’s a pretty bud. Snub nose!

7 Likes

Would you like some?

1 Like

The snub nose ones are my favourites

6 Likes

It looks fucking dank as hell.

3 Likes

I just attempted to buy some Red Cherry Berry from Barney’s only to find out they don’t ship to the US. :pleading_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Iv3 got some 50s orange sunshine x red cherry berry… im about to popand hunt through. Would gladly send you cut or some seeds after a run

5 Likes

Ive finally caught completely up on your shitkicker shed wow

2 Likes

I have my “F2” version & will 'F them some more :joy: just not sure when. If I’m going to BX to the male pollen it’s almost 2 yrs old… :stopwatch:

Also thought they were discontinued/NLA…

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

There should be other seed banks that could sell BF to you. I think The Vault carries them… for example. Probably a few.

5 Likes

Just a heads up digikey is great, but oftern way overpriced on drivers. I dunno if Mouser Electronics ships to Canada but drivers there can be as much a 60$ USD cheaper for same exact model👍

I’ve almost always grown with LEDs but I do think it’s a valid use case for HID if you need the heat.

In my 2x2 when I ran it in a basement I put half the exhaust from the tent back into the tent and that helped, but on a large scale I’m not sure how feasible it is.

I’m glad that HID growers are trying LEDs though. I do think eventually everyone will switch from HID but it could be another 10 years, and who knows… Maybe not.

7 Likes

I would be very grateful and will offer reciprocation my friend. I’ve had my eye on that cherry berry for a bit. Much Love…

4 Likes

Wow @Djfda714! The good the bad and the ugly?
OG is my happy place. The most important relationships I have in my life are here. Thanks for the time you took I am flattered. If anywhere in the threads I offended you…

.image

One Love brother,

8 Likes

Yeah brother… Barneys Farm and Soma, along with a few others, are still afraid of the big bad wolf and won’t send to the USA.

7 Likes

@Mongobongo this what the Bodhi Space Monkey looks like at day 56 bloom

For a quick comparison of GG4 to SM at day 56 bloom for @Jetdro

@Mongobongo the Blue Coma at day 56 bloom

These plants lost the 1000watt HPS for two and a bit days after I had just watered them hard and room temps of 50 in the dark. The lower branches tossed a few balls on some plants as a result and I removed their lower branches.

33 Likes