50States Random plant photos

Those buds are outrageous brother! Good Growin’…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

A cup to how much promix Thanx!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830 and this is why I grow my own!

I use a cup of Gaia Green’s Rock Dust per half bail of recycled Promix BX. A Promix BX bail is 107 litres.

10 Likes

I collect certain soft rocks out of the mtns while on fishing trips. Old ancient lava flows are the best. I grind that stuff up and throw it in the compost tea, I always have great results doing so.

8 Likes

Space monkey is so nice, ive had several phenos and they were all great. The fat bud purple frosty pheno is worth looking for

9 Likes

Oh wow now you got me all excited for the space monkey!!

That Blue Coma is looking good for day 56. I usually chop them at 10 weeks. You are going to love the smoke. What do you think she smells like? Was my blue toothpaste description way off hahah!?

8 Likes

No not far off at all I’d say your description of the terps is very close indeed. I’d say it smells like the blue gel toothpaste with a touch of pine and I can’t wait to taste it!

8 Likes

I haven’t seen or heard of the purple one and any SM plant I’ve grown was nice. I do plan on getting more packs of Space Monkey because it’s just amazing.

6 Likes

I think they are wookie leaners. I gotta grab a pack during the 420 sale.

3 Likes

This is space monkey. Got a little purple to it. :+1:

26 Likes

I had one that was amazing last year. Outside and inside it was three times the size of its sisters. It was 9.5 weeks from clone for me. They all tasted good and a unique high. Great pain relief for me and very relaxing. Just started soulmate and more monkey.

7 Likes

Yowza is not 20 characters. But yowza

1 Like

Orange sunshine looking good

29 Likes

Oh man. That looks nice. I just sprouted a couple of those today.

Along with a couple UFS#18.

20 Likes

Very nice what kind of smells are you getting off her? I just finished 3 orange sunshine and 3 skunk 18s. The orange sunshine had pretty varying smells. One with a “jack” smell lemon lime hazey, touch of mint. One smells like blueberry muffins and the third has a pungent+berry smell kinda in the same family as fuel but not quite. Of course the blueberry muffin one is my favourite. The skunk 18s were all fruity but insanely frosty.

Glad I still have more of both of these as I would like to give them both another try without me fucking up along the way.

10 Likes

Flower of Chem4 or Sunshine4 F2’s thru @50State (thy got mixed up early on).
Solid resinous flower, if left to properly finish.
This pic was Pct 26th. Just before harvest.

22 Likes

Mothers Milk preservation run flower, from @50State

25 Likes

pic taken on Oct 09th

1 Like

This is one of the plants that the above bud of Chem4 (or)Sunshine4 came off of. Tall plant, thinner flower profile, but all magic!!
Its one of my top 3 go-to bags on the daily, 6 months later.
Cheers to Bohdi for the original genetic makeup and many thanks to @50State for the hookup!!!
I have cracked my last Chem4 F2’s this spring. Ill need to F3 it, to keep this going along. possibly.

19 Likes

plant was roughly 5.5 foot, maybe 6 if kept straight. she gettn her "“gangsta lean” on here as the top havey flowers are ready for harvest here. pic taken Oct 26.
Too ad it doesnt magnify at all.

3 Likes