50States Random plant photos

Hard to see. But that was the variegated purple UFS18 I got from you. Knocked her up with some sk1bx3 pollen. Congrats on the wedding. And when I’m ready to have my beetle painted. I know where I’m coming. You do stellar work my friend.

10 Likes

Hey 50! Hope all is well! Just checking if you ever got my letter. If not, I can send ya another. :v:

4 Likes

With ten acres I think we could squeeze a trailor in somewhere lol.

Wind was bad, but the rain was less than expected here anyway neighbors lost some trees and branches apart from that and no power atm we are good. Breakfast was by camp stove, but the propane tank is feeling very lite.

Just heard something come on in the living room I think the power is back on woo hoo :slightly_smiling_face: it is. Time for more coffee its not much fun when you only have ground coffee and a Keurig machine filter lol.

6 Likes

Sorry, busy bee over here :laughing:

Thank you, I got the seeds Kim can’t wait to start those bean.

If you need anything ever let me know.

6 Likes

Great! Just wanted to make sure you received them. Positive vibes. :pray:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to come visit your new place

3 Likes

To whom it may concern I’m not dead just worked to death lol :laughing: :joy:

Kim and I have been going hard on a 1940 Nash for a customers wedding. Due to circumstances beyond our control the car took longer then expected.

Our metal fab sub got bowel cancer took a year and a half but thankfully he recovered. He did the custom roll pan for us :grinning: after that. He was going to fix the front fenders too, had them a month did not get to work on them because he now has shingles… some fucking bad luck this guy has. So the front fenders get dumped on me with 3 weeks before it had to go. I don’t have time for the fenders with everything else I have to get done for reassembly but Kim and I find a way and got it all done.

Kim created and sprayed a custom colour in PPG waterbase. It is a graphite metallic with purple and blue pearls. She did an amazing job with the paint work.

5 days before customers wedding

3 Days before the wedding

The day before the wedding

Can’t wait to get to back to some overgrowing. I missed this place. Talk to you all soon enough

24 Likes

3 days before the wedding, you got nerves of steel with a deadline like that, to paint, cut and polish in that amount of time. Job came out great though, lovely finish, nice work @Techrepkim :clap:

6 Likes

Miss ya shadey. Please call us to catch up. Thanks for the kind words.

5 Likes

Well both of you are alive!

Good deal

Nice Paint spraying n mixing Kim !!

6 Likes

Thanks man. :blush:

4 Likes

Oh yeah. No cut and polish man. Straight out of the gun. Guy asked for a driver, not a show car lol but I don’t think we know how not to show car

6 Likes

Thanks Shadey I just have to make sure I don’t scratch the paint when reassembling. No cut and buff on that old girl that’s straight spray finish from the best painter @Techrepkim

6 Likes

What’s up Jetdro.

1 Like

You live, I knew you prolly did , I heard something like fell of the earth

@50State

Btw Orange Goji lives on , lol she made OGAH , which made Lost Cap , which will stay in my garden forever . Still have a few F1 of her and some F2 also

5 Likes

Hey 50 how you doing bro… about to pop your Orange Goji finally after like 2 or 3 years of the seeds being all over the world haha … gonna do the SSYM f2 and the other crosses you did with it too… will keep you posted :facepunch::fire::facepunch:

9 Likes

@50State still working the cars? Been awhile.

2 Likes

Doing fiberglass work on an S15 just finished glassing up and mudding up the bumper. It’s primed and blocked. It will be painted this week.

Kim just finished painting a 69 Road Runner 440 convertable

Have an MGA, 69 GTO, coming in. Next project for me is a 69 Grand Prix Type SJ and a 68 Dodge Dart GTS convertable.

15 Likes

Looking good no wonder we haven’t heard from you in a while.
Looks like a lot of hard work some nice old cars your doing.

5 Likes

Man, you 2 get to work on some iconic cars!! Your work looks great!

4 Likes