50States Random plant photos

Holy shit! I didn’t think a thousand years have pasted since you got banned but here you are.

So what’s new in the growing chambers @Jetdro ?

Thanks Jetdro :blush: I’m happy your back

11 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: you find your way home @Jetdro

5 Likes

Thank you 50 ! Glad to be back

Since you asked I have a run 6 days into the flip right now .

2 orange goji
2 ogah Amnesia Haze x your Orange Goji
3 Space Monkey From seeds u gave me
1 of Islayhearts TRUCK @Islayhearts

IN THE wings going to flip in 10 days are

Wedding Cake Jbeezy cut
Mac1 caps cut
Milk Bone
Blissful wizard cookiemaine cut
Cereal milk from originators
Reeces

Glad your honeymoon was good .
Glad I can once again talk to you here

Wondering if I should port my grow over here
Been posting elsewhere

15 Likes

Happy to say yes . Thanks Joe for allowing it !

8 Likes

Thanks again Shady, we had a fantastic time with you and your wife. Sorry we couldn’t stay but next time for sure. Kim and I had a wonderful time in Nova Scotia and we’ll start checking out properties down there to find a summer place/retirement house with shop and acreage next spring/summer.

I have no problems on boats and it was an awesome time. I got some good shots on the phone wish I had a real camera setup

15 Likes

Wow you got a nice day for it, the water is very calm. Thats mostly all the pics I have from whale watching by the time you spot it and get the camera up all you get is the tail lol.

You will be buying at the right time, house prices are predicted to drop around 40-50% by next year here, you could pick up some bargains.

10 Likes

First Corvette Valarra Kit in Canada has landed.

Valarra.com for those interested

Lol This isn’t going to be fun at all. Those parts are some rough and the manufacturers 80 hours to assemble seems like pipe dreams.

Good news is I’ll be starting seeds next week.

15 Likes

That’s good news

3 Likes

For the money you said they cost, you would think they would just need a wipe down with wax and grease remover and a quick scuff up.

I guess it’s called a car kit for a reason if you have to glue it all together :wink:

3 Likes

You’re 100 percent right for the price of the kit it should be perfect. Fiberglass parts are shit and always need work.

The manufacturers claim is that the parts are all gel coated and ready to rock, so buyers think its just that ready to go. This guy doesn’t want to pay for a paint job and wants to wrap it.

The reality is the gel coat is cracked, chipped, and rubbed through from factory and shipping damage. So it needs alot of work to be ready for a wrap still or it’ll look like garbage. I’m guessing Kim will convince him that it’s in need of a custom paint job not a wrap.

5 Likes

Whats the price of a wrap out of curiosity :thinking:

2 Likes

The cost for a wrap is $7000

3 Likes

Well if the prep work is the same for either and I would imagine it would need a primer at least to cover any areas that are filled and leveled you are pretty much there for the paint job and at least minor paint damage can be repaired unlike a wrap as far as I know.

The only way I can think of repairing a wrap is splicing in a new piece which would leave cut lines and might shrink down too much when the heat is applied leaving gaps.

2 Likes

Ill do my very best to make him understand a wrap will be a disservice to the car. Gove him a deal and we get promotional rights or something

4 Likes

How is that fiberglass kit going, I hope its not causing you to pull your hair out in frustration buddy.

2 Likes

The Corvette will be coming in November, but we had store the kit since the owner had no place to store it.

Will have to get the 65 Chevy Pickup and 78 Camero done before we can stuff more vehicles in the shop.

Did your house sell or did you take it off the market?

2 Likes

Sold it last Friday bud, $490,000 :grinning:

Bought this on Monday. River view with 40ft of deeded access if we want to build a dock. 10 acres with a huge workshop and barn. House is 150 years old so it’s needs some work, but it will be a good project to pick away at. Got it for 360,000 the boat didn’t come with it though :sob:

Hopefully the spare bedroom will be finished when you come back again if you fancy roughing it for a couple of days lol.

14 Likes

Very nice !

6 Likes

Beautiful man, congratulations.

5 Likes

That’s one nice house! I hope you have room for a trailer out back :joy:

I hope the hurricane misses you, and that you and your wife are safe.

7 Likes