50States Random plant photos

Goji OG and Candyland?!

1 Like

Been doing this a minute, could tell the VIGOR was there. To be honest, they look really close to Sugar Punch X Goji.
Candyland is just up, so no word on them just yet, give them a week to get their footing.

I wish I had grabbed more beans from you, you have plenty I would run. Maybe in a month or twoā€™s time you will see what happens with these 2 I have, and offer up moreā€¦LOL!!!

Again, THANK YOU 50ā€¦

oleskoolā€¦you realize we are only 3 or 4 hours apart dont you??? And we know each other from elsewhere too.

1 Like

Really? PM me and fill in the details. Iā€™m greatly intrigued! Do I owe you money?
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

$100,000.00 Can you pay me tomorrow?

2 Likes

Maybe SnidleyWhiplash could spare a few Goji OG x Candyland beans since it sounds like a road trip is in your future.

2 Likes

@SnidleyWhiplash you know Iā€™m always down for a trade so just hit me up when youā€™re ready.

2 Likes

You took the thoughts right outa my head brother. :grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

I know that! I also think we share the same love for particular strains. I have a core cut from Europe. It is ALL THAT.
When she is ready, I would love for you to have her. No seeds, cut only. The weed it grows is spectacular, with a smell you will never forget, and the most up beat FUN high I have experienced.

5 Likes

So now ya mention it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Iā€™m up ya booty for some special beans bro, you interested in anything Iā€™ve posted above?

1 Like

BITCHā€¦you only sent me 15!

:sunglasses:

"Course I will shareā€¦50, keep quiet, lol.

3 Likes

@SnidleyWhiplash Iā€™ll replace them two fold for whatever you give him. I canā€™t keep quite itā€™s my helpful nature :laughing:.

@Explorer Iā€™m not too interested in those beans. But pm me and weā€™ll work something out.

3 Likes

I was just messing with you. MY feelings on ALL things MJ is: IT IS NATURE, it BELONGS TO NO ONE! I will always share my good stuff. Since you can replace them for me, I will give him a 10 pack, that should just about make his day.

I know how you feel, I feel the same way. Itā€™s like a proud parent seeing their kidā€™s do well. Nice to see others enjoy the exact same thing as you yourself do, human nature.

I am excited about the ā€œOrangeā€ because I am a Goji fanboy, grown her a long time, and getting tired of her wimpy look and smaller sized Buds. These plants, will have much different structure on the Buds than straight up Goji, can already see that, and betting will be better yielderā€™s than the Pheno of Goji I run. I am also running another Goji cross, Sugar Punch Lady times a Snow Lotus leaning male. 20 days into the flip, they started off exactly like the Orange Goji have. Wider average leafā€™s, shorter inter nodes, ā€œheavierā€ type of structure to them.

Will be cool comparing these 2

8 Likes

Sugar Punch Goji, thought you might like to see her. Just woke up and was watered, she is very happy, just not fully awake yet. Today is day 21 of flower. They are still stretching, so far, much like Sugar Punch herself, I have seen a 2x stretch, but will probably end at 2.5 - 3 X stretch. I guessed just right, you can see her at the top of my screen. Not a scrog, just there in case of large Buddage(Sugar Punch can throw BIG Buds) and some support for the top buds when they fill in.
I am showing you this because YOUR Orange little ones look almost exactly like these do. These also had HUGE vigor and were very stout little plants. Thinking your Orange and My Sugar Punch will complement each other well.

19 Likes

Orange Goji showing extreme vigor as lil ones. Topped, about to be worked a bit. 8 very healthy young plants now. 3 ā€œphenoā€™sā€ seen. These are bout as healthy as they get, I am excited to see what the future holds for them. They will be run exactly as the SP Goji was.
Thanks again 50!

16 Likes

My first Orange Goji just popped a helmet.

Those sure look healthy.

13 Likes

Holy shizer! How did my Goji loving ass miss out. I have some snow lotus crosses and some goji f2s. When the solo challenge is over Iā€™m gonna run goji f2s and Shorts bb. Hopefully something lovely becomes of it. How does the orange goji hit you. Maybe I should cross the ssdd x goji. Who knows.

I change my mind like the wind changes direction. I know that Iā€™m stuck on the snow lotusā€¦ Thank God I found OG again. I was lost without herb in my life. Deffinitely a good strain to find when you start smoking again hehe.:blush: Yā€™all have a good one and promise me you wonā€™t stop growing the Goji! Later.
-J

6 Likes

Iā€™m gonna get me some Goji one of these days. I have a couple of young plants going right now of a cross with it, but never tasted it. I think I finally know a few who have it now, so Iā€™m in no hurry. I have t get the work right in front of me taken care of atm! A fecking mouse or small field rat munched my latest seedings. Wedding cake x Gelato #33 x Dosido, Afghan CBD x Black Afghani, and Purple Poison Cookiesā€¦ :rage: I never do it but I put the seedlings on the concrete floor because of the heat in there this afternoon. Thatā€™s a first for me. Iā€™ve heard of itā€¦ I may have a few left. /rant

3 Likes

Hey @GMan. Iā€™m not running them now but Iā€™m gonna run the Goji and bb together. Whatever comes of it Iā€™m still gonna do a straight goji run. That may be better to try to do first. Try to preserve the goji before I attempt crosses. I guess life is about exploration.

Either way something good may become of it. Itā€™s gonna be awesome to see who would even wanna give them a try. The thought of possibly helping someone or a blind discovery is exciting. I think thatā€™s what itā€™s all about. Sharing our experiences and creating a solid community. Thanks yall.

-J

2 Likes

The Orange Goji outdoors seemed to be strong I like it.

Bodhi has made Goji OG b cut x SSDD and gave them away as freebies I think I have two packs that should be a good cross. You should make some

3 Likes

I have both of those. Thanks to an awesome guy. Sounds like a winner to me. I didnā€™t realize most of the strains I fell in love with recently are Bodhiā€™s work. I guess heā€™s my weed Jesus then. Not literally but damn, I left the scene a while back. Itā€™s nice to return to some beautiful strains.

I would love to travel source seeds and breed. From what I hear of the man, heā€™s a standup guy. He gave us his blessing to toil amongst ourselves. On another note. I want to grow strawberry cough. Hearing kushman say the friends garden was pathetic and he wasnā€™t gonna take this puny clone.

Low and behold he opens it up and it smells like strawberries. I donā€™t think he actually mentioned the man other than the opening. Should that stop me from trying it? Stop me if Iā€™m wrong. What do you guys think. Iā€™m not a breeder. I realize the heard work involved. I would at least ask permission at least a cut would go backā€¦something.

Better in the tank. I donā€™t like to tread in deep waters lol. The other sites people are battling over stuff. I want to grow strawberry cough. Is the one on dcse the real deal. Iā€™m not too hip on everything nowadays. I know I wanna grow gelato. Lol. What gives it that great taste? Tangie? Sorry so long of a post. Been wanting someone to guide me through whoā€™s who of breeding and straight shooters.

-J

4 Likes