50States Random plant photos

Very cool. sounds good. I have a Durganchitral x Candyland that I haven’t tried yet. I started one and it looked beautiful but I lost it when I had my knee surgery last year, I think. I’ve seen pics of it and it was pretty, too. I never smoked it before yet, either.

I’ll be watching your Skunk. I don’t know the history of his skunk, really… I think I read a story a while back when I got them but not sure. I expected it to be good considering who gave it to me… I’m starting to get a few special ones like that but always only a small number.

So, I’m waiting on a lot of them until I have a secure grow space set up. It’ll be bigger and function better.

I’m growing in an old closet and near a bedroom window for ventilation atm… it’s actually spot on for right now. I’m finishing that run up in about 3-4 weeks I think. I need to go update my grow diary… ooops.

I have my notifications set up for this thread now and will pull up a seat… After seeing that skunk male I perked up! I went right for my seeds… Sure enough, I have 6 beans… It’s a hell of a male, damn. It looks like it could pollinate a county! peace

4 Likes

One down 4 more to go, have 29 grams from this MT Uncle Fester Skunk #18 lovely lady. She had a similar smell to the UK Cheese with nice frost and some purple on the flowers.

32 Likes

Nice bag of marbles that bro :+1:

2 Likes

Master Thai Uncle Fester Skunk #18 (#2)

28 Likes

Thank you! The buds look like fire! But, the seeds always take some of the flame…

I have 5 seeds of this one. You ran yours inside, right?

What do you think of it? I haven’t smoked it yet. But, I’m itching to do it.

1 Like

The symmetry of the buds shows the Thai influence. Very, very nice! RESPECT…
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They were run indoors under a 1000hps digital with cooltube running at 500w for four weeks and 750 watts for 5 weeks in a 4x4 tent. I ran lower wattage to save power and keep their size down.

I think the taste and smells are ranging from NL5 to Skunk #1 to Early Preal real mixed bag the high is nice not overwhelming with frost packed solid to semi solid nugs and great yields (for seeded buds) under lower light conditions. Plan to run a couple of the cuttings outdoors and some under the LEDS and have 3 cuttings sitting in on the Super Silver Yo Mama f2 session.

7 Likes

Shit that’s a big bag of skunk magic.:grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

I can share its cool. Thats a nice looking strain you got there. Did you ever sell the seeds ? Glass Slipper sounds familiar I’m sure I’ve seen or heard of it before.

4 Likes

I think I’m fucked in the head when it comes to making seeds. My brain thinks 29 grams of seeds off one plant is just right.

The next plant was 46 grams of seeds before I called it a night. Still have an oz of buds to break up.

Only 3 more plants to go.

14 Likes

So just made a post about your Orange Goji that @oleskool830 did and realised I think I need some of those beans before there are none left :laughing:

Not much for trade on my end more than willing to cover any shipping costs/admin fees :sunglasses: I do have some regular seeds like I’ve Jack Herer other than “regular” bagseed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I do have some RQS mixed fem autos I’d be willing to trade or UK cheese fem autos. Let me know bro :+1:

2 Likes

You’ve got it going on my man. I cant get some of your aforementioned strains out of my mind. Smoked up my Orange Goji and I miss it already. I kept a few back for another run. Keep up this stellar work. I’m enjoying and learning. All love and respect @50State.

5 Likes

Just dropped some of your Orange Goji. Thanks for the opportunity to try this @50state

13 Likes

8 SUPER healthy Orange Goji enjoying some T5 light vegging.

14 Likes

Oohhhhh, you’re gonna love it! Orange Goji by @50State. A rising classic.

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I KNEW I wanted to run it as soon as I talked to 50 about it. 6 of the 8 are expressing extreme “hybrid vigor” and kicking ass. Hoping for a good female count. They are about to get worked, and will be the next run under my big light when the current one finish’s end of this month. Got about 25 days to work the hell out of them, REALLY looking forward to growing these.

3 Candyland x Goji (50’s also) were also thrown down, 3 healthy seeding were produced. They will be run outside, as I had to pick between them and the “Orange” , the OG won.

10 more SSDD seeds placed down with 32others …32 seeds up, ZERO AGAIN on the SSDD, thats OH for 3 with 20 seeds total. Every seed I have placed in the last 30 days has split, except the SSDD. Have not heard of anyone else having issue with them???

Thank you 50 for the seeds, I will post progress reports in here every once in a while, as I am pretty sure these will be winners like oleskool829.75 said.

3 Likes

Glass Slipper is a strain they sell(sold) in Colorado. Had it 2 years ago while in Denver, bought at the Green Solution, believe it was their “House brand”. Was VERY good, it was a clean crisp c99 cross. Testing at like 24 % …you know, according to them

4 Likes

Thank you kind Sirs @oleskool830 @sindleywhiplash. I’m just happy to see the seeds are in the hands of capable people and that the results exceeded my expectations and theirs too.

The Orange Goji has some stellar hybrid vigour, when grown outdoors last year starting mid to late July at 1 foot they finished Oct 10th a bunch 10 feet or over with the shortest one at 6 and a half feet tall. Not one died outdoors… well the males died but no problems with the females no herms no balls nothing.

The Goji OG x Candyland should be nice outdoors. I’ve grown Candyland outdoors before and it was frosty fruity cotton candy smelling very sweet. So hope you find something sweet in that mashup.

5 Likes

Goji OG and Candyland?!

9 Likes

You can say that again!

2 Likes