6 ex wifes, 2 KK ๐Ÿ‡ ape, 1 big Hella jelly

Bam all the little lady are finally ready to flip
5 days behind but the ph was 6.4 on a couple, since its coco I waited till next watering which was today an I got the ph to 6.0
And the ppm at 480
36 hrs starts tonight.

1 Like

7 Likes

Put them ladies in dark aweek late, but the plus is my ph is 6.0 an ppm are 480 to start while looking good.
36 hrs an running .

1 Like

Canโ€™t wait till 9 pm
An the 12 ร— 12 starts. I have made a decision to move the tent into the garage but use gym mats to.put it on so its not on concrete.
The exhaust vent is down low against this and my power is right there on the wall.
I will pull the tem 2 feet off the wall and seel that corridore off with a zipper :door: seal off the top an end so I can put the humidifier an ac unit in the hall way not imposing on the 5x5 area.
Will update when the lights come on.

2 Likes

And here is my Slightly Stoopid
From humbolt.

My cat eat part if the 1
I tried different tech to see how this goes

4 Likes

Lights on @ 9 36 hrs is now over. They are
Looking nice.
Got the hlg Diablo at about 65 % or so
Temp is 81 at 16 inches
Humidity 55 to 60
Now the work begins

7 Likes

A photo of the Humbolt seeds I popped
SLIGHTLY STOOPID
The rest are on the 36 hr out of dark and look really nice

6 Likes

Notes for Grape ape. It likes less light then any other plant in the tent
About 2 inches lower made them dark green instead of light green an sad

5 Likes

Nice, is it the Collie man kush or the Stoopid fruits? I just saw someoneโ€™s harvest of the Collie on RIU and it was a really nice looking plant that they were raving about.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s tge Slightly Stoopid seeds named after tge Band From Humbolt seeds

1 Like

Its not thr fruit

1 Like

Sorry in dentist lol

1 Like

These, right? I had just asked because theyโ€™ve got two strains they did for slightly Stoopid, one of them is a sativa dominant strain (Stoopid fruits) and the other one is the indica-dominant Collie man kush.

Also some guy posted his harvest of a collie man on the RIU thread here; it looked really nice and chunky:

2 Likes

I love gassy, Skunky, Skunk,
Indica dom strains so Iโ€™m hoping this collie man is good I have another 5 seeds to pop later.
What was the reviews you saw
@GlassJoeGrows

So Iโ€™ve only seen a couple grows on Instagram & RIU but the guy in that thread said:

I can recommend HSCโ€™s Slightly Stoopid Collie Man Kush. It was my last harvest. I grew one plant organically in a 10 gal fabric pot and it chunked up nicely. The high is a heavy Indica but it doesnโ€™t make you want to go to bed. Itโ€™s very gassy so I wouldnโ€™t recommend it for a stealth grow. lol.

His pictures are in the link I posted there. Iโ€™ve always enjoyed the stuff Iโ€™ve grown from HSC, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m running a little pheno hunt this winter with a bunch of different strains.

1 Like

Have not pheno hunting since 2000 and it was a grapefruit kush.
Iโ€™m just back at it so Iโ€™m getting my webs cleared lol.
I still haveca pack an a half of the collie man .
So well have to see. So many strains to grow so little time.

1 Like

Here they are outside
Thereโ€™s 2 with a lot of smell cant pin it down yet.
Slightly stoopid Collie Man as @GlassJoeGrows
Pointed thereโ€™s two Slightly Stoopids lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Looking good man! How are you liking that big HLG? Have you tried cranking it to the max yet? I have the 350R and coming from HID it has taken some getting used to.

Yes I cranked it up at 20 inches first 2 grows with zookies an bruce banner .
Iโ€™m about to crank it up 100 percent day 7 on
The Helly Jelly an Ex Whifes but I have to keep those Grape Apes A little lower in the canopy
I grew for yrs big rooms co2 no glass with ac units but took 11 yrs off big grows did 1 6 yrs ago again but when I bought this scorpion diablo after yrs off I had no idea what to expect.
Specially after watching people 11 yrs ago struggle trying to switch.
But all in all Iโ€™m loving it.
I have all the co2 equipment to add soon to a sealed room but figured I would learn the curve in a tent . The two complete grows with it keep me happy yield an quality. The best thing was I got it threw a friend a week before they came out an I paid 1100 to my door last oct.

1 Like