6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Keep overgrowing the World!

From my seed run I had seeds stick to me and I carried them all over my yard. They have been sprouting up all over the place.

12 Likes

too cool, thankyou and Mrs Helios
I love stickers hehehe

5 Likes

One week into the month long celebration of 7 years of OverGrow, these moments together right now will never happen again. Memories are being made with all of us as a community that will last for as long as there is a OverGrow.

Current status of prizes for winners:

@VatoLocoo your a pot for pot starter kit has shipped from the company, your medium OverGrow sticker from me is in the mail too.

@Pigeonman your prize is shipped and already heading in your direction.

@Pawsfodocaws your prize is shipped, ETA Tues-Thurs

@Rhai88 your Medium OverGrow sticker has shipped.

@SHSC-1 Great News! Your MOG sticker is in the mail.

@Kasper0909 wha whaaat… your MOG sticker is in a envelope waiting to meet you. Shipped!

@tresbundles Don’t have a MOG sticker… can’t say that anymore, Shipped.

@Oldtimerunderground The last MOG sticker for the first week, is on the way to you.

When you receive your prize, please let us know.

@G-paS Mrs. Helios and i selected you to win a additional prize for the a pot for pot starter kit contest because of what you had posted about wanting to win because you knew of a grower that could use a hand up to getting a good start. To find out vatoloco was your choice to give your gift to… truly priceless. I found a person to use the one that arrived here, it has been gifted locally. We would like to send you a medium OverGrow sticker, let us know before Thursday and we will send next Friday.

The next 72 hour MOG sticker winner will be announced Monday, 2 small OG stickers will be given away with ReikoX dibs protocol, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.

Have a great Friday and a Fantastic weekend.

26 Likes

that sticker will be a fine addition to the grow garage! Thanks again @Heliosphear

6 Likes

Wow, all these prizes have been won and I missed almost all of them. Congrats to all the winners.

9 Likes

Hanging out in VROG zen garden. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

ReikoX dibs protocol enabled, next OG to post “OverGrow the world with love” wins a small OverGrow sticker.

Good nite OG.

6 Likes

Overgrow the world with love!

6 Likes

Winner! Your sticker will ship next Friday.

8 Likes

Sweet! Would love a little OG sticker for my tent! Thanks

6 Likes

Shout out to @qtip you have won a MOG sticker!

Small stickers have arrived, picture later.

8 Likes

Off to clean house, check seedlings and build a bakers rack for Mrs. Helios.

8 Likes

Here’s to 7 more!

Overgrow the world!!

4 Likes

Keep on Over Grow the World!

10 Likes

Nice spider plant, looks super happy! Overgrow the world

4 Likes

“OverGrow the world”.

2 Likes

Special announcement in 10 minutes!

13 Likes

36 hours of Flowers Garden Party!

The most common bond on OverGrow… Gardeners. Please post your best garden, flowers, vegetables and or anything gardening related. The winner receives a Large OverGrow sticker.
The winner will be chosen by: @SEMOActivist

Let’s see those beautiful gardens!

8 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes