6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Cool af man! Overgrow the world

1 Like

Where and how can I get this!? lol
This old man needs something to knock my butt out!
:laughing:
I’m beginning to think pot can’t knock me out. Of course I’m smoking pot grown by a relative newbie. Me.
I like your stories Heliosphear.

4 Likes

Thanks @SHSC-1, that’s real sweet of you! I’ll dm you my deets. Also, was just reading your grow diary, very cool, your description of over-winter torture test is giving me ideas about overwintering plants in the greenhouse… Hadn’t considered it before, might be fun to try.

Also thanks to @Dr.VitaminGreen and @highminwin for being willing to jump in with beans as well, you guys rock!

Totally true, why is it better when you feel like you win it? I’ve never been much of a gambler, but if someone rigged up a slot machine so that seeds came out of it, you probably couldn’t pull me away…

Y’all are the best!
@Heliosphear keep going I’m loving it!

6 Likes

OverGrow the world
And a great giveaway

1 Like

ok I google image searched that and I’m not sad about it

11 Likes

I’d Photoshop that into a joint roosterhash. lol

1 Like

A bit on the tidy side for a J, but at least we got rid of that unsightly cigarette filter…

7 Likes

I can roll a joint that looks like that. lol
When I first started rolling I would use a dollar bill to help. They came out looking just like a cigarette with no filter. lol

5 Likes

@Heliosphear you should run that adventure past a movie director would make one hell of a show .

6 Likes

Thank you, I’m working on the 3rd part of 10 for the my Alaska grow venture. I wrote all ten chapters and tried to sell it to high times in 1990, it was rejected because the story took place in 1988-1989 when the choppers and hum-v’s came over the ridge into the valley. In chapter 9 I’m on the run in Tony’s truck with flames in the rear view…

I wrote the whole thing all over again on OG 1.0, I was asked to take it down because it was to detailed. This time I’m writing it as I grow AMTF.

The story I’m currently working the most on starts with a man with a yellow hat stuffing the OverGrow server in a duffel bag for a desperate journey to get to the world seed bank. 420 years later a nomad group finds the server and a Commodore 64 with a 1541 floppy drive to boot it up. :rofl: They learn to grow medicine and food, changing the course of humanity.

14 Likes

Please tell me there’s an Oregon Trail floppy found taped onto the inside of the computers casing which in turn additionally teaching them, but now also using that classic games harshness. :rofl: :bear:

7 Likes

Thank you :rofl: there wasn’t one before, butt… I will write it into the story. The story will also include a TI 99/4a with a the speech synthesizer cartridge to tell stories of the past and give instructions to the nomads. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And now… a picture you won’t find anywhere else on OverGrow.

The ten med. stickers have arrived.

20 Likes

What is the future of OverGrow… VROG! In one grow, the past, present and future.

6 Likes

So dopeeee

Overgrow the Virtual World!

puff puff pass

4 Likes

thnx @LemonadeJoe @moderators & you man @Heliosphear

OverGrow the world!!!

5 Likes

This is the medium size grow kit prize unpacked.

Mrs. Helios took a immediate liking to the water can with a sprayer, the contents repacked and taped shut and then put in the closet with a blanket thrown over it with a old smelly jacket on top… I think it’s safe.

21 Likes

Shout out to @Zanzibar your OG sticker ships Friday. :sunglasses: Don’t cook it. :grinning:

Thursday OG 72 hour sticker winner will be announced, with a dibs for a small sticker and the AC Infinity tent prize reveal. Got a busy day, so it will be all in one post.

Good nite OG.

13 Likes

OVERGROW THE WORLD. Been a minute since I’ve actually been on got alot of catching up to do, have missed this place.

5 Likes

oh man @roosterhash this is the best picture ever! (sorry for the late response) i never would’ve thought there’d be a picture of something like this, but that’s the internet for you eh? thank god for that adult safe search filter. you had it turned on, right?.. right?! :stuck_out_tongue: do you have roosters or chickens by the way? where’d roosterhash come from anyways?

hit me up with your details in a pm and i’ll send off a clutch of seeds to you.

3 Likes

I can easily see myself admiring and misting my garden, ignorant to the fact that I have been watering my socks for the last five minutes.

That is a cool design though :rofl:

6 Likes