6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

I have been lacking in the outdoor gardens/vegetables the last 2 years. Most of my plants have died off.

This grass has managed to keep itself still alive.

Hosta plant that takes care of it self…

My outdoor plants, all from OG members.

16 Likes

I’m outta likes, beautiful gardens and a really great skyline.

7 Likes

16 Likes

Just got to my property a couple months back so just starting from scratch tbh and I know theres plenty of gardeners on here, but heres some of what I have so far. Warning , overload.

I’m building a 300 sq foot pollinator garden and will eventually have 4-5 raised beds and hopefully about 12 fruit trees of various sorts. I will be GLAD to steal ideas for lovely plants from here haha. Also down for cuttings or trades!

BTW the tree is regrowing itself after I gave it some TLC, I thought it was pretty darn cool!
:peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Lets get it on! Bring out those big beautiful flowers, vegetables and plants!

Some of my early spring roses this year.

15 Likes

:grin:

:rose:

16 Likes

Love that Trellis! I’ve been trying to think of a way to add one or several to my own yard. I didnt really think of flowers, I just wanted Muscadine :laughing:

How long have you had that going for? It’s spectacular :star_struck:

4 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen my partner and I cut down the cedar trees and put the trellis together in spring of 2021. She’s been weaving the brambling roses over it since then. Surprisingly its only 1 season + this year’s growth! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Shout out to @Calyxander please consider joining…

Happy to oblige. @Heliosphear

Some flowers

20 Likes

have to check out Ninefold !!!

1 Like

My garden in Chiriqui.

20 Likes

Everything is struggling in the Texas heat this year.

19 Likes

Thank you OverGardeners! It seems we have lost the global pin status, it has been requested for re-pin.

13 Likes

Beautiful mountains!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Volcan Baru …the only a volcano in Panama …( and active)

Ye Volcan Baru National Park …great hiking …worth a visit

As for that concrete post servicing electric. Does my head in…if it was wood I would have sawed it down one dark night LoL

12 Likes

ReikoX dibs protocol enabled: next OG to post “Overgrow the world with love” wins a small Overgrow sticker.

7 Likes

Overgrow the World with love

Thanks

6 Likes

Congratulations! Will be shipping this weeks winning stickers this coming Friday, i will PM you soon for shipping.

4 Likes

Time is ticking down on the 36 Hour of Flowers Garden Party. Post your best garden, flowers, vegetables and or anything gardening related. The winner receives a Large OverGrow sticker.

3 Likes

Very nice. Love the flowers. Nice below also.

3 Likes