6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Celia “helping” me trim the autos:

12 Likes

We go to Maine to stay a few degrees cooler. It was my grandfathers and I used to come up for a week each year when I was a kid. We are incredibly lucky to have it. It’s 3.5 hr drive way up and in the middle of the state but that’s what makes it great. Fishing is amazing and it’s quiet.

9 Likes

@Magrowers I’d have to be dragged away from that place. lol

4 Likes

I know. Every weekend I can I’m up here. I took this week off and I’m up here now. It’s worth every second in the car. I actually feel guilty about how lucky I am. I get to spend a lot of weekends with my Dad and my wife up here which is wicked nice.

I usually don’t post real life pics outside of cannabis on forums but everyone else had such great pictures I wanted to post.

Edit: full disclosure the dog isn’t mine. But I love her. She is a little tank who loves the water

5 Likes

Nice choice. I love that you have a life vest on the pup too. Some breeds of dogs definitely need one and those American Bulldogs are one of those (generally speaking). That does look like a fantastic get away from it all place. I’m slightly green with envy right now.

3 Likes

That thing is getting crazy so funny how Mother Nature works sometimes :joy:

3 Likes

It is! It is growing from under the porch!
That thing is beautiful. I’ve not given ANY nutrients . Only gets water than drains through or from rain. I’m just leaving it alone basically… seeing what it does!

7 Likes

I don’t know how you leave? Is it available as a VRBO? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

A CAT and his HOOMAN

9 Likes

Curious Kitties!

Tuxedo = Jack
All White = Zero

9 Likes

Breakfast???

Yum! :smile_cat:

14 Likes

PXL_20220703_010433164

Massive plants from seed growing outdoors. Probably the largest leaf I’ve seen so far.

“OVERGROW THE WORLD”

18 Likes

Now that’s a big pot leaf there @DonGnosis !!

here is a rare occurrence here at 52N in July… a full on display of northern lights over the lake in summer… we sometimes get the northern lights here in winter in february and march but even then I havent seen them this bright in years and always in winter.
feel fortunate to have witnessed this one. Not my pics though, a friend of my wife’s from facecrack… er book… LOL

19 Likes

Spectacular!!! Thanks for sharing. What an amazing sight.

3 Likes

That’s a big one on my bucket list to see

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing tons of pictures from a provincial park near me. Crazy pictures

2 Likes

Nothing is forever, everything is one, change is the only constant, open yourself to the ebb and flow, the past is gone, every new day is the only thing you have to shape the future, from the darkness comes your light. Grow everything; your friends, your family and your garden, strive to understand the needs of and gifts from every living thing, join the great circle and become one. Love you guys

7 Likes

Under my cannibas plants…trees! Lol

Acapulco Gold

Laying under Bazooka Boss …:grin::v::green_heart:

26 Likes

Thank you so much for giving us the platform to overgrow the world

7 Likes

@Heliosphear thank you for the cool OG sticker! Putting up in my studio! :+1:t2::v::green_heart:

Overgrow the world!! :earth_americas::green_heart::v:

7 Likes